No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New found respect for Crameri and his Family.

Had every right to let the club have it, but stayed classy and respectful at least in public.

What his Dad said about Hird was lovely.

It was always going to be not guilty because ASADA simply did not have the evidence. There were no positive tests, no testimony and none of the players admitted any wrong doing. What really pisses me off is the fact that two of my Club's players have had to sit out the pre season while this farce ground to it's inevitable conclusion. I guess that point is not lost on Bomber fans either.

If ASADA appeal this unanimous decision we will know they are engaged in a witch hunt and if I were a Collingwood supporter I would be more concerned with two players who returned a positive test than 34 who didn't. Hopefully ASADA will not appeal and this whole sorry mess will be put to bed.

Thanks for the comment, to be honest I'm mainly here because I'm banned from the HTB.

I know the majority on HTB found this hard to believe, but I never viewed my opinions as actually being pro-EFC. That's just the way I saw the evidence, and I could never understand why these so-called experts were seeing something that I just couldn't see.
You are getting more likes today than in the last 6 months I reckon.....

From Judge Thrawn. :D *like

Bull-*******-s**t.

This is going straight to the CAS.

I am speechless. Absolutely speechless. And ******* fuming.

**** these pieces of s**t.

I hope WADA absolutely destroy them and show up the AFL what a corrupt organisation it is

I'm convinced he's only interested in EFC being punished because of how Carlton was treated with the salary cap penalties and it's only right for EFC to be destroyed.

He's been nothing but a * prick through out this whole thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff. Got a like somewhere for it?

No link this was just taken from another site where it was quoted.

This has also been mentioned which i had heard about but wasnt sure if it was true. Its all coming out now-

"Stewart Crameri did not take the two week suspension he was requested to take in December because he thought it would undermine James Hird. Hopefully, Stewart will be treated with the respect he deserves when EFC play the Bulldogs."

Gil thinks ASADA wont appeal

Gil is hoping they don't and would've instructed the Tribunal to make their decision (either way) iron-clad.

We can extrapolate from this that James Hird would have survived:

The Night of the Long Knives
Watergate
Deepwater Horizon
Nepalese Royal Massacre
Profumo affair
The Viking Invasion
The Norman Invasion
The Trade Federation Invasion
The Anarchy
The Sony Hack
The plague
and Hansen

all at once

I will always argue for the pragmatic course but hot damn. In this industry he has become quite unique.
gold

I just remembered all that carry on a while back about the 'Player' that had given evidence he & other were administered TB4 which was backed up by 'transcript evidence' that was leaked, posted on the HTB as well as here.

WTF happened to all that??

The Prosecutor (aka Ogg Cat) swore by it. Hopefully he's relieved he was wrong

Bull-*******-s**t.

I hope WADA absolutely destroy them and show up the AFL what a corrupt organisation it is

Thrawndeathjpg.jpg

It was so artistically done.

The Prosecutor (aka Ogg Cat) swore by it. Hopefully he's relieved he was wrong

I have no doubt he is happy he is wrong. I got told on Friday to expect 6 weeks. Apparantly from a players mate.

All ended up BS in the end and we learnt some lessons on who to listen to.

Bull-*******-s**t.

Makes it so much sweeter. I'd love nothing more rights now than to sit down for beer with Rory, Thrawn, Echols, lafrog and the boys. ******* beautiful!!!

Edit and that Tigers pleb who was flapping his knob hole about being involved in the case from a legal perspective. Deluded w***ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back