Social Cats Chat about Our Pets

Is your Pet a Geelong Cats supporter?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My two boys:
11631_1271708955032_1718598_n.jpg
Newfys had one named Bear great dog used to break in to the backyard next door and do laps of their pool.Now i have a little pommey named Costa after the great man.

Just discovered this thread, so felt I had to provide the evidence of my cat's allegiance to the Cats. I got him in 2007, and given that he's ginger I did contemplate calling him Lingy, but decided against it in the end and went for Tippy instead.

View attachment 24749
He is absolutely gorgeous MacCat!!! He looks so beautiful in his Cats scarf! :hearts: :hearts::hearts:

PS I had a cat called Tippi ;) after Tippi Hedron :hearts:

CatGall - your dog is adorable, as are your guinea pigs - what are their names?

He is absolutely gorgeous MacCat!!! He looks so beautiful in his Cats scarf! :hearts: :hearts::hearts:

PS I had a cat called Tippi ;) after Tippi Hedron :hearts:
Thanks Kitty, I think he's a very handsome boy, but maybe that's because I'm another crazy cat lady ;)

I thought I was being very original with the name Tippy, called that because of the furry tufts on the tips of his ears, plus the tips of his paws being white. But I've since known a few different people who've had pets named Tippy/Tippi. It's a good name to call, anyway.

CatGall - your dog is adorable, as are your guinea pigs - what are their names?

My dog is called Minty, I cant even remember why-it was sooo long ago that I named her! I think it was because she was white and loved to chew!

Pigs are called Poppy (because he doesn't jump, but pops up in the air all day) and Basil (because he'll eat as much of it as I can give him)

And they all barrack for the Cats :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry but i would like to start a new thread. Has Chris Scott rubber stamped chappy's retirement. I see no way for chappy to return to the seniors before finals. rather annoyed given how much he has given and done for our club espec over the past 7 years

sorry but i would like to start a new thread. Has Chris Scott rubber stamped chappy's retirement. I see no way for chappy to return to the seniors before finals. rather annoyed given how much he has given and done for our club espec over the past 7 years

LMFAO- early nom for post of the year pls. :thumbsu:

In other news more relating to the thread topic- well this isnt my pet per say. Next door have a tortoise shell cat, a couple times I've fed it a bit of ham, whatever, pat it, been so nice to this cat. Anyway the other day it hissed at me! Then today, cause I'm at home sick, I went out to the bin to put some rubbish in it (duh), and it literally runs up to me, weaving in and out of my legs, meow meow all that s**t. Then it hisses at me AGAIN. And again

This cat is officially mad. **** this cat. No more Mr nice guy from me thats for sure..

Back