Autopsy Cats lose to Saints by enough to end our 23 Finals hopes

Remove this Banner Ad

I ve been crook and didnt see this - perhaps for the betterment of my health.

But its been poor and sounds like we are done for the year.

Vent but be reasonable

Premiership defence is done in 23.

GO Catters

Tom Atkins should be our captain next year.

Danger said a couple weeks ago he struggles to get up for games, which I kind of get, his been in the game a long time and achieved everything there is to achieve. But we can't have someone who isn't 100% committed as captain.

Kind of glad its over. Time to build towards the next generation geelong.

Go cats!

Danger said a couple weeks ago he struggles to get up for games, which I kind of get, his been in the game a long time and achieved everything there is to achieve. But we can't have someone who isn't 100% committed as captain.

Go cats!
* I wish we had more players with his work ethics tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That has to be the worst performance of the year.... Very disappointing to play like that , with so much on the line....

Worst performance of the decade. Barely gave a yelp all night.

Not sure why people are going after a newbie in Neale - who isn't a ruckman - when so many other players, with more experience, were just pus.
Agree. just silly. Go after Danger, Jezza etc all you like. But a 3rd gamer playing in that game should not be commented on. Just glad Dempsey and Knevitt weren’t playing as we might be hearing it was their fault for losing…!

Footy requires a lot of luck - and we have had precious little this year.

Unlucky injuries, the Footy Gods etc etc

Not too unhappy all things considered. First full pre-season in a while, top ten draft pick for the first time in forever etc

Would be piss funny if the Saints still missed from here.

Go cats!
Surely he gets the Carji this year

ShaunWDT I apologise, good sir. Even after this horrid season I didn't expect a performance this bad, with the season on the line.

Where to start with this one? The ruck situation was terminal, but beyond that, outside of Atkins no one fired a shot in the middle. When Dangerfield hasn't been in beast mode we have struggled this season and that's a big concern - it's time for others to step up.

Really proud of Miers, Atkins and Zuthrie's (shame about that late boo boo) efforts. Holmes good to bad ratio was a bit higher. Some veterans tried their best; some simply looked well off the pace.

Outran, outworked, outskilled.

Good night sweet princes. Get in the rehab room, get the end of season surgeries and prepare for next season properly. Hopefully the luck takes care of itself after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back