Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

i cant wait for ballan vs waubra hopefully it will show waubra they arnt that good ha but then there would be no more big footy ha oh and breaking news the leauge is contemplating 5 teams from lexton plains league joing CHFL next year
you are a loser brendan. you talk up ballan so much but there not that much chop. get your ears pinned back.

ballan had nothing this week, struggled against a weak side, missing some key players such as galea and darley. better pick up for waubra game other wise they'll get smashed.

I think a few ballan players will get found out come finals against decent teams. A bit ahead of themselves. Ash Mullane trying to qualify for 18s finals?

few ladder defining games this week

waubra vs ballan. - cant wait to see the result for this one ! im tipping ballan to be the first to take waubra after being shocked by dunstown on the weekend

springbank vs bungaree - two inconsistent team will be interesting to see if both come to play some good footy, always a good battle, bungaree by 10 points

hepburn vs bunninyong- bunninyong will end hepburns run towards finals i rekon

and learmonth have obviously improved so there game against dayelsford should be close to ? i dont beleive dayelsford are a finals side and learmonth will go in with nothing to lose so i rekon they might have a win by 3 points

few ladder defining games this week

waubra vs ballan. - cant wait to see the result for this one ! im tipping ballan to be the first to take waubra after being shocked by dunstown on the weekend

springbank vs bungaree - two inconsistent team will be interesting to see if both come to play some good footy, always a good battle, bungaree by 10 points

hepburn vs bunninyong- bunninyong will end hepburns run towards finals i rekon

and learmonth have obviously improved so there game against dayelsford should be close to ? i dont beleive dayelsford are a finals side and learmonth will go in with nothing to lose so i rekon they might have a win by 3 points

shall be good this weekend im pumped ha ha got a few players back from the seniors and a couple that were out last week but still have 2 or 3 out from our best 22 so will be a tough game

shall be good this weekend im pumped ha ha got a few players back from the seniors and a couple that were out last week but still have 2 or 3 out from our best 22 so will be a tough game

rightio, a couple big games this weekend,

-bunga vs ballan - fighting for that third position, trying to keep in touch with daylesford sitting second. bunga playing some good footy but ballan will be hungry to hit back from last weekend. should be a very good game, i'm tipping bunga in a close one.

towners vs buninyoing - bunnys chance to hold that 6th spot as springbank should get up this weekend. the towners are more than capeable to win the game, though they have had an inconsistent year, and its a must win for the towners if they want to stay in touch with the top 6. towners by 3 goals for me.

rightio, a couple big games this weekend,

-bunga vs ballan - fighting for that third position, trying to keep in touch with daylesford sitting second. bunga playing some good footy but ballan will be hungry to hit back from last weekend. should be a very good game, i'm tipping bunga in a close one.

towners vs buninyoing - bunnys chance to hold that 6th spot as springbank should get up this weekend. the towners are more than capeable to win the game, though they have had an inconsistent year, and its a must win for the towners if they want to stay in touch with the top 6. towners by 3 goals for me.
bunninyong will smash dunnstown

yeah i rekon towners will go alright in this one aswell, bungaree ballan should be a good game, bungaree playin average footy against springbank so need to step up a bit this week to win, and after this week if whoever comes out on top will have to grab a couple of real big wins to grab that second spot for a week off in finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back