Toast Chad ****ing Wingard

Remove this Banner Ad

the sound of a thousand cameras clicking

155720_262e5683e64a8402c97b53d59bdf8c37.jpg

are we worried about that 1st quarter elevated tackle?, I think the media will beat it up for all it's worth and make sure to get their pound of flesh in letting Schulz off.......I'm worried, you know they will go all out to weaken us

Wingard5_zpsotuifvba.jpg

wingard4_zpsralpw1hc.jpg

As Chad was lining up for is first goal BT pointed out how he had scored a goal in 21 out of his last 25 quarters. Not sure how he arrived at that stat but it covers his scoring spurt over 6 games and the final quarter v Melbourne would have been included just to make it sound more impressive. Anyway, Chad scored goals in the 1st, 2nd and final quarters so he is now 24 out of 29.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are we worried about that 1st quarter elevated tackle?, I think the media will beat it up for all it's worth and make sure to get their pound of flesh in letting Schulz off.......I'm worried, you know they will go all out to weaken us

Wingard5_zpsotuifvba.jpg

wingard4_zpsralpw1hc.jpg

If he did go for that it would surely be the first tackle in history to be rewarded with a free kick on match day and then cop weeks at the tribunal. Anything is possible with those muppets I guess.

Wingard5_zpsotuifvba.jpg

wingard4_zpsralpw1hc.jpg

lol. Tell us the various gradings you think it will get according to the MRP criteria. Won't even be looked at.

If he did go for that it would surely be the first tackle in history to be rewarded with a free kick on match day and then cop weeks at the tribunal. Anything is possible with those muppets I guess.

yeah that's what worries me

lol. Tell us the various gradings you think it will get according to the MRP criteria. Won't even be looked at.

I have no issue with the tackle, Chad did everything possible to minimise the impact with the fall/care towards the player , game commentators highlighted it, did it get a mention on any of the Sunday footy shows?

I have no issue with the tackle, Chad did everything possible to minimise the impact with the fall/care towards the player , game commentators highlighted it, did it get a mention on any of the Sunday footy shows?

Here's the grading table for the MRP. How do you think it will be graded if you think he could get games? At worst - if it gets looked at at all - Careless, Low Impact to Body $1000 fine.

upload_2015-7-26_16-41-46.png

Wingard5_zpsotuifvba.jpg

wingard4_zpsralpw1hc.jpg
Lol Baguley wasn't even hurt.

I don't think Wingard even lifted him off the ground. I think it was more the Essendon bloke losing his balance during the tackle.

In all honestly, it looked like he jumped while being tackled.

Nah, Taylah got weeks for his tackle that dumped a Richmond player and was called holding the ball.

The AFL facebook page had his mark attempt video. So much jealous offended in the comments. Some claiming he didnt even touch it hahahahaha, ******* facebook flogs :drunk:

Can't believe the amount of Adelaide fans that join our page just to post.. your s**t, or where are your tarps etc...etc...etc...

They're more worried about us than their own club. Sad bunch of customers they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back