Preview Changes and pre-match discussion for Round 4 vs Sydney @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocking performance in the AFL. Shocking performance in the sanfl. Literally moving deck chairs around the Titanic.

Only things I care about are Hinkley Out, Jonas Out, DBJ Out and Lycett Out.

Don't even care who comes in. I'd take Teakle at this point. I'd taking ******* Jake Neade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lycett has to go out. He’s getting beaten every week, what the * have we got to lose by bringing Hayes in

Pasini has to come in

We’ve shuffled the Jonas clurey McKenzie titanic deck chairs for years now and what we permutation we arrive at inevitably fails.

I don’t care which one goes out but pasini has to come in.

Jones out - who the * knows who to bring in?

The finlayson / mitch experiment failed

Both looked s**t today. What’s the point of putting Mitch in the magoos? Is it magically going to help his goal kicking ?

Did you see him today? Was not good.
That’s the problem there’s nobody showing enough to say pick me.
I just believe we have to start playing some of the young guys to see what they got and if there worth keeping.
We are going to have to expect a lot of pain for some time.
Yeah Ken is shyt but the playing group is also not up to it.
We need Ken gone and move some players off our list.
We also need to evaluate every player and be brutal about there future at Port.
Even if we do all of the above I still can’t see things turning around until people like Kotch are gone from the club.
There’s no quick fix.

Lycett has to go out. He’s getting beaten every week, what the * have we got to lose by bringing Hayes in

Pasini has to come in

We’ve shuffled the Jonas clurey McKenzie titanic deck chairs for years now and what we permutation we arrive at inevitably fails.

I don’t care which one goes out but pasini has to come in.

Jones out - who the * knows who to bring in?

The finlayson / mitch experiment failed

Both looked s**t today. What’s the point of putting Mitch in the magoos? Is it magically going to help his goal kicking ?
Yup.

Hayes/Teams/Dante - someone in! And, if they aren’t up to it, then ruck Dixon and Finlayson and bring Georgie in.

Jones either needs to be settled as a back pocket and persisted with or given time in the SANFL to develop his composure.

Would add why play Boak if he is under done and why have Raz as sub if he isn’t good enough to start?

I’m not sure the back six at Port have looked this bad since the Primus days. Completely disorganised, spoiling each other, spoiling when they could have marked, missing kicks and hand backs , fumbling, poor tackles, losing structure, getting ball side of your opponent.

Allir wasn’t able to intercept as our other defenders weren’t able to free him up.

Also I’m sure the other defenders neutralised at least a few of their 1v1s but I can’t recall either of Jonas or Clurey beating their man and getting something going the other way. They did that consistently on 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back