Preview Round 2, 2024 vs Richmond changes & pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG in the squad. Surely that means he’s in?!

Nope. Evans is in and Burgoyne will be sub.

I suspect Georgiades will get games soon enough - he will come in for Finlayson.

MG in the squad. Surely that means he’s in?!
Finlayson is named on the field, I know that means nothing, but normally it’s a decent indicator he will get a game.

Interesting that Richmond has named two rucks (Miller and Ryan) and a tall forward (Lefau) on the extended bench. Which means surely they will name 1 tall on the bench (otherwise all their emergencies will be over 195cm).

This is probably the game that Port needs two proper ruckman…. Or a ruck and a ruck/fwd. Finlayson is not that option.

Finlayson is named on the field, I know that means nothing, but normally it’s a decent indicator he will get a game.

Interesting that Richmond has named two rucks (Miller and Ryan) and a tall forward (Lefau) on the extended bench. Which means surely they will name 1 tall on the bench (otherwise all their emergencies will be over 195cm).

This is probably the game that Port needs two proper ruckman…. Or a ruck and a ruck/fwd. Finlayson is not that option.
Ryan and Miller are no world beaters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting down on a Sunday arvo in front of the TV with a glass of red sounds great to me.
I like the Sunday arvos for TV (away) games. Hate them for live games.

Hopper and Broad out now for the Tigers. Neither are superstars but for a team without much depth they are missing a no. of first 22 players. We'd want to win this without too much fuss you'd think.

JHF out, would expect Evans to start for McEntee, maybe Burgoyne comes in and Boak joins the midfield rotation with Williams sub.

Great!
2 to 3 weeks out depending on how severe. Just what we need with 3 big games coming up.
Looked fine last Sunday, so assume he injured it during training post-that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back