Unofficial Preview Changes & discussion v Dockers in Perth Round 21.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Adelaide knock Port off my remote is going through the TV screen, into the room behind the wall, across that room, straight through the window and into the Neighbours back yard.

Hawks, Melbourne, Gold Coast.

If anything, this round has shown how hard it is to be on top of your game every week. Three of the top four losing games they shouldn't (assuming Port lose. Even if they don't, they have looked terrible), it is truly hard to stay in top all the time.

Top four is what matters. If we are to win the flag, we need to be able to win week one regardless of where it's played.

Out Lohmann
In bailey

Leave gunners alone

I love Gunners, but I really don't think three talls is the right combination for this team to push for a flag. He has to go.

to the midfield

I love Gunners, but I really don't think three talls is the right combination for this team to push for a flag. He has to go.

to the midfield

I’d prefer not to win a flag if gunners isn’t in the team

It just wouldn’t be the same

I’d prefer not to win a flag if gunners isn’t in the team

It just wouldn’t be the same

We make the grand final and can only play one of Zorko, Lester, Rich or Gunston. Who would you pick and why is it Gunston.

The untouchables (Go..ston and Raynor ) will not be dropped,

Lyons ( 23 Brownlow votes in one season with multiple top three BF spots)) will not get a game.

Matho, who when fit, who would add much more than Zorks or Rayner will not get a game even if he had 50 disposals and five goals, is also blessed with group think.

The big o is a handy ruckman and no more. I have dropped the capitals.

On a better note Hayden DF arrived at 5.08 this morning at the Women's here in Melbourne so I have been otherwise occupied today.

We make the grand final and can only play one of Zorko, Lester, Rich or Gunston. Who would you pick and why is it Gunston.

I’d have gunston in the team + running the half time sprint

That is how confident I am

I’d have gunston in the team + running the half time sprint

That is how confident I am

Breaking news: Gunston to take captaincy heading into the finals series as he looks to win the Gary Ayres medal, Norm Smith and fourth flag.

Top four is what matters. If we are to win the flag, we need to be able to win week one regardless of where it's played.

Yeah but way it’s going in Adelaide if we hadn’t folded against Melb and turned up today we’d be second by a game and be a massive chance at home week 1. Got no control over other results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matho and Lyons were very average.
Must be hard to get themselves up knowing that no matter how well they play etc etc etc. Lyons and Robertson left out for Lohmann and Tunstill was a STINKER.

Dev deserves a run, thought he was good in the VFL.

Bailey obviously comes in too if fit. Zorko seems like an obvious sub candidate moving forward.

Id also question Lohman. I dont see what he is offering with Charlie, Linc and Bailey in the team. You do not need that many small forwards
We do need that many if:
Our forward line consists of Daniher, Hipwood, Rayner, Cameron, McCarthy, Bailey, with Lohmann on the bench.

Especially when there will be times when we're playing with only one tall up forward. Or Bailey or Rayner are rotating through the midfield.

Lohmann is only 1 centimetre shooter than Rayner, and he's got a fair leap as well. There are times where he could ne playing third or even second tall.

If Adelaide knock Port off my remote is going through the TV screen, into the room behind the wall, across that room, straight through the window and into the Neighbours back yard.

Hawks, Melbourne, Gold Coast.

You have some re- building to do tomorrow.

Such a weird weekend.

Must be hard to get themselves up knowing that no matter how well they play etc etc etc. Lyons and Robertson left out for Lohmann and Tunstill was a STINKER.
If you are Jarryd Lyons, who is contracted next year, you would not be blamed if you put the cue in the rack, turned up, went through the motions, collected your pay check and not really give a damn. We were down a midfielder and despite your outstanding record at the Lions, Fagan selected Lohmann and Tunstill before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back