Preview Changes + Preview Thread v Sunnyboys on Saturday Night at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good week to play Hayes, Witts won the rucks last week and they still got smashed by 13 goals.

This is why Dew is under the pump.

Witts and the Gold Coast midfield is as good as ours. They are absolutely underperforming.

Touk Miller comes back in. That matters but after such a long break he "should" need a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why Dew is under the pump.

Witts and the Gold Coast midfield is as good as ours. They are absolutely underperforming.

Touk Miller comes back in. That matters but after such a long break he "should" need a few weeks.
Touk Miller is a fantastic player who I would be worried about.
As far as Dew I am not sure how many coaches in AFL history have survived 6 years without making a finals appearance? I would be extremely surprised if he is there next year.

Well... Worked my self up to melt... And Carr brings in Hayes!

Can imagine pre game interview with Kenny

Interviewer "so ken Hayes is back after looking like his papers were stamped and he would be delisted at the end of the year what are your feelings on that?"

Ken "I don't know... I got kicked out of the selection meetings as well"

POTY 😂

It took 5 losses in a row last season for Hayes to get a game. This season it took 12 wins in a row.
Last season he played 2 good games, 3 average games & got pantsed twice. Very good opponent first up, hope Hayes can at least be average

It kinda feels like we’ve selected John Butcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back