Preview Changes/Preview v GWS in Alice

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inaccuracy is a big part of this kicking lower scores.

I have been a believer in Brown, as long as he is fit and healthy which is becoming a struggle. The only reason Brown lost his spot was through injury and he has not been able to get any form since (the article kind of glosses over this).

I am going to shut up about Brown now.

I have a theory but ben brown seems to play pretty good In the warmer climates and I think there's something to it with his bad knees. He will be in.

Brown can't kick it over 40 metres and isn't going to take marks near the goals with his lack of contested marking. He's as useless as a forward can be.

Lol. He’s kicked 350+ career goals at senior level including multiple seasons of 60+. This year he’s kicked 9 in 3 senior games. So ahh yeah you’re wrong.

I'm backing the Giants this game. They are actually playing good footy. Beat Geelong in Geelong, scored over 100 last 3 games as well. Welcomes a few good players back. I rate their coach too. All this talk about the Saints and Lions games shaping the 4, but I can easily see us dropping this game tbh.

Our ball movement is rubbish and we can't kick a score. 2 things GWS have been good at the last month. No Oliver means Green gets first hands on it, and Briggs has been a revelation in the ruck. Coming back from the bye and playing in NT maybe in our advantage though. Koz needs a big game. He loves these games. Need him to fire desperately.

I'm backing the Giants this game. They are actually playing good footy. Beat Geelong in Geelong, scored over 100 last 3 games as well. Welcomes a few good players back. I rate their coach too. All this talk about the Saints and Lions games shaping the 4, but I can easily see us dropping this game tbh.

Our ball movement is rubbish and we can't kick a score. 2 things GWS have been good at the last month. No Oliver means Green gets first hands on it, and Briggs has been a revelation in the ruck. Coming back from the bye and playing in NT maybe in our advantage though. Koz needs a big game. He loves these games. Need him to fire desperately.

Couldn't agree more. They're paying about $3.80 for the win too. Great value.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep, couldn’t have gotten the giants at a worse time. 3.80 is very good value imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, couldn’t have gotten the giants at a worse time. 3.80 is very good value imo
The only game where I've won money against us this year, is the Freo game. I'm plonking $50 on GWS, so we're sure to win then! $3.80 is damn good value. Giants not being talked about, but a real shot for the 8 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back