Prediction Changes round 16 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The headline 'prize draftee dumped ... despite ... '

Headline writers are never short of an exaggeration or a misrepresentation or two ... 'prized' and 'dumped'. Feel sorry for the kid.
Straight out of U18's he was 100% gassed at quarter time. He was physically unable to run after that. Good lesson for a good kid but he needs to be give a quieter run in the WAFL to build on

Most likely to be O’Neill

Maric maybe

No chance it’ll be Dewar

Yeah surely O'Neill. Maric needs some full games in the WAFL, Dewar obviously isn't ready. XON as mean as this is to say is delist material and I'm not fussed about him getting opportunities to prove himself, would rather him as the irrelevant sub than setting anyone else up to fail.

Wonder how Cripps will perform, or is that a given?
It's now July, another month closer to the end...

Last edited:
Surprised Jilliams has been named. Didn't they say he has ligament damage?
No, garden variety ankle was the word, what ever that is. Look at how we were absolutely decimated in the ruck against the Swans and it is clear we need JW as some form of back up. I suspect this also counted against Maric.

No, garden variety ankle was the word, what ever that is. Look at how we were absolutely decimated in the ruck against the Swans and it is clear we need JW as some form of back up. I suspect this also counted against Maric.
“The MRI (Williams) had has shown some ligament damage but nothing else internally, which is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve held out three emergencies. I’d imagine it will be O’Neill in for Edwards, Barnett for Williams and Maric the sub.
Leaves us pretty thin on options.

Can just see us with an hour to bounce, announcing another two players going down with injury/illness.

May get to the point where we have to choose some random guy from the crowd to make up the bench numbers.
Bob from Wickepin, your 15 minutes of fame has arrived.

Leaves us pretty thin on options.

Can just see us with an hour to bounce, announcing another two players going down with injury/illness.

May get to the point where we have to choose some random guy from the crowd to make up the bench numbers.
Bob from Wickepin, your 15 minutes of fame has arrived.

😂
Yeah, we are literally down to the bare minimum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back