Prediction Changes Round 17 vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

You peeps want to know why I spend so much time here.

Go read the 6+ pages of melts and tearing each other apart in our match preview thread, since the teams were announced.

BTW: Berry, Dunkley, McCarthy & Ah Chee out, for Lyons, Gunston, Zorko & Madden.

We get older and slower.

Go read the 6+ pages of melts and tearing each other apart in our match preview thread, since the teams were announced.

BTW: Berry, Dunkley, McCarthy & Ah Chee out, for Lyons, Gunston, Zorko & Madden.

We get older and slower.

Are they out coz of injury?

Quite a few posters upset that Lyons and Dunkley are back in. Many wanted to see Lohmann and Tunstill in.
Tell ‘em we’d be happy to help out by taking Dunks off your hands. It’s the least we can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We get older and slower.

Maybe sing a song about it.

We get older and slower.
its a must win game, you need your senior players out there.

Teams looking better - except for the centre line, or the two unmentionables? - one of whom was at least committed last week, the other seems stuck in permanent floppy mode...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back