Preview Changes - Round 6 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice low key session with the boys today.

All took part, including Butler and Brennan.

Butler was training with the midfielders, Brennan and Gov with the defenders.

Jack Darling went to have a long chat with Simmo half way through the session.

Lots of jokes and chatter, really low intensity, just the boys tuning up for tomorrow and getting the legs fresh.
Wait, Butler travelled? I thought Brennan and McGinnity travelled as the emergencies?

I'm happy with that by the way

None of those fill me with confidence, what happened to Stenglein?
He lives in Melbourne running his own business these days, only a few hundred metres from the G. Graphic Design or Advertising or something.

Ellis is one of the best ball users in our team (esp by foot) when under pressure. Very smart footballer and a much needed member of our backline.
Do people here actually watch any of our games?
yeah man . i watch every game. i said he was class. i agree he has exceptional kicking skills ,
but being a defender , he is also responsible for guarding an opposition forward.
i just don't think he can keep up with a stokes or riolli ect... that is my opinion.

yeah man . i watch every game. i said he was class. i agree he has exceptional kicking skills ,
but being a defender , he is also responsible for guarding an opposition forward.
i just don't think he can keep up with a stokes or riolli ect... that is my opinion.
He wouldn't play on either of them, he plays as a rebounding defender, not a lock down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back