Changes vs Gold Coast (R5) - Jetta in for Kent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

changes....lol
Yeah, well, you know, it's standard practice and all but I agree there won't be many.

Interesting to see if Clisby comes in for Terlich.

Vince looks to be slowing up a bit but I doubt he'll be dropped.

Yeah, well, you know, it's standard practice and all but I agree there won't be many.

Interesting to see if Clisby comes in for Terlich.

Vince looks to be slowing up a bit but I doubt he'll be dropped.

I know you have to put the thread up mate (was meant to be a positive comment, like, hurray! we dont have to have a 9 page thread on the subject for once), much like Darkside, i simply dont care about it at the moment, happy to have a win but more impotently our team play and look like team today for a change.

DONT **** WITH THE CHEMISTRY!!

One of Pedo, Terlich and Georgiou could be out if Garlo is fit.

Evans and Kent didn't do a lot, if Blease has a good game he might be a shot next week.

Wouldn't make more then 1/2 changes.

One of Pedo, Terlich and Georgiou could be out if Garlo is fit.

Evans and Kent didn't do a lot, if Blease has a good game he might be a shot next week.

Wouldn't make more then 1/2 changes.
Would have thought we would let Evans or Kent play with confidence rather than bring back another 'maybe'.

If Garlo is 100% fit, then we bring him in for the unlucky Georgi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have thought we would let Evans or Kent play with confidence rather than bring back another 'maybe'.

If Garlo is 100% fit, then we bring him in for the unlucky Georgi.

I'd rather Blease then Evans or Kent; I think he'd be considered if he has a great game.

Doesn't matter though, more then happy for Blease to string together 4-5 games before getting a crack.

I'd rather Blease then Evans or Kent; I think he'd be considered if he has a great game.

Doesn't matter though, more then happy for Blease to string together 4-5 games before getting a crack.
Kent's effort and physicality will keep him in the side for now. Evans, sure.

Match report mentions Terlich was subbed after doing a hammy.

Clisby, Garland, Trengove in. Terlich, Georgiou, Evans out.
Why does Trengove get an easy reprieve?

This 22 won it, let them go again.

Firstly, Trenners wasn't performing that badly and it's pretty clear we want him playing well in our 1's.

But again, I wouldn't mind if he had another 2-3 weeks at Casey.

Depends how he goes against Geelong. He played well last week and is a better player than Evans.
Terlich would likely be a forced change and Garland easily gets a game ahead of Georgiou.

Firstly, Trenners wasn't performing that badly and it's pretty clear we want him playing well in our 1's.

But again, I wouldn't mind if he had another 2-3 weeks at Casey.
He's been playing like he forgot how to do it. He needs weeks at Casey, now the pressure is off for a few days we can afford to let him do it. Long term project mate, his recovery.

He's been playing like he forgot how to do it. He needs weeks at Casey, now the pressure is off for a few days we can afford to let him do it. Long term project mate, his recovery.
Exactly. We could bring Trengove straight back in and have him play at a 6/10 standard for the rest of the season, or keep him out for a few more weeks and give him a chance to get back to the 9/10s he's capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back