Preview R4: Changes vs Richmond - IN: Michie OUT: Frost

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's certainly improved his ground ball contested footy work , but that marking effort ... s**t if that was the last 10 minutes of a close final there's no way that would be tolerated so I want to see it stamped out now

ThePuppetMaster I don't think it was his worst game at all, he was good over the footy when it was on the ground but somewhere along the line he needs to learn that his in ability to give his all to important contests is actually costing his team mates

Yeah, I get it mate - Roos has other ways to teach instead of just dropping!

How we went with Dawes, Hogan, Watts, Frost, Vandenberg in these conditions is beyond me.

Anyway...

Out: Frost

In: Mid

Kent needs to pull his finger out with his attack on the loose ball and 1 on 1, he just likes to coast at times. I like him when he's on but sometimes accountability goes missing.

Vandenberg had 19 touches today but most of them were midfield where we needed a better ball user.

Watts just doesn't get it.

Why would you drop Watts? Is daylight inside our best 22.

Bring Grimes in for Richmond for Frost.
Because he is frightened.
I'd drop Watts and Frost out injured. Bring in Michie and Pederson. Grimes would be stiff but if he comes in it would have to be fore Howe.

Anyone thing vince could be in trouble with that bump on danger?
No but I think old Glass Jaw should be receiving a few letters in the mail a la Monfries a couple of seasons ago. Pretty pathetic the way he was throwing his head back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did people miss Watts' smother in the last to set up Garlett's goal. I thought it was very good and proved he wants to fight.

You're really going to try with the lynch mob here?

May as well give it up mate, most people here can't look at both sides of the coin they'll only acknowledge the bad and ignore the good.

You're really going to try with the lynch mob here?

May as well give it up mate, most people here can't look at both sides of the coin they'll only acknowledge the bad and ignore the good.
I was as disappointed as anyone with those dropped marks, but people need to see the bigger picture. He didn't duck his head, either: It was nowhere near what Pedo was dropped for two seasons ago.

I was as disappointed as anyone with those dropped marks, but people need to see the bigger picture. He didn't duck his head, either: It was nowhere near what Pedo was dropped for two seasons ago.

He was in and about a lot of contests as well and I want to kick anyone in the nuts that points out that 2 on 1 contest that led to Hogan's goal as a negative.

See who performs well in the VFL but would like another midfielder in for a tall. Frost out, and after big games last week, Michie and Toumpas are the front runners, need to back up their performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back