Preview Changes vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be surprised for Soligo to get dropped. Thought he had an awful game.

Assuming Doedee is out, we should see Worrell in and maybe Cook.
Losing tonight basically confirms no finals.
Let's get games into players who might be good enough and forget picking those who won't be there when it matter.

Cook was the emergency. Our selection policy means he now goes back down the pecking order due to not playing. No chance of being selected.

Will probably just be something like Parnell for Doedee.

Time to make changes after a poor 2nd half... we clearly need fresh legs after hot conditions.

Ins: Worrell, Cook, Schoenberg, Nankervis Himmelberg
Outs: Doedee, Murphy, McHenry, Sloane, O'Brien

B: Michalanney, Butt, Murray
HB: Smith, Worrell, Milera
C: Cook, Dawson, Jones
HF: Pedlar, Walker, Keays
F: Rachele, Fogarty, Rankine
R: Thilthorpe, Schoenberg, Laird
I: Hinge, Soligo, Nankervis, Himmelberg
Sub: Sholl

Out: Id usually say anyone who squibbed, Jogged behind play, gave away undisciplined free kicks,looked for the easy Joe Goose,selfish act or just played a s**t game as I think some statement selections are way over due. Thats a bit hard to do as a Coaching group if you yourselves didnt drop the ball.

So out: 1 dimensional Coaching.

Time to make changes after a poor 2nd half... we clearly need fresh legs after hot conditions.

Ins: Worrell, Cook, Schoenberg, Nankervis Himmelberg
Outs: Doedee, Murphy, McHenry, Sloane, O'Brien

B: Michalanney, Butt, Murray
HB: Smith, Worrell, Milera
C: Cook, Dawson, Jones
HF: Pedlar, Walker, Keays
F: Rachele, Fogarty, Rankine
R: Thilthorpe, Schoenberg, Laird
I: Hinge, Soligo, Nankervis, Himmelberg
Sub: Sholl
Himmelberg? Wash your mouth out.

Cook was the emergency. Our selection policy means he now goes back down the pecking order due to not playing. No chance of being selected.

Will probably just be something like Parnell for Doedee.
Yeah and we'll play all 3 of Parnell, Sholl and McHenry to put the fear of all hell into our opposition. If worrel isn't in for doedee they're absolutely cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out
Doedee inj McHenry Sholl

In
Worrell McAdam Schoenberg

Lets back them all in to make a statement

Checks fixture .. ah .. delicious

Seriously though, we aren't challenging anything for a couple of years

Worrell needs to come in and get games. Someone who won't be there needs to be sacrificed (or at least someone who isn't performing)

As do Cook and Nankervis

Blood the kids

Imagine selecting Sholl for this game. What on earth did they think he would offer up there? Worrell being dropped instead of him was mindblowingly stupid.

Out:
Doedee (inj), Sholl (omitted to launch netball career), Butts (West Coast don’t have many talls up forward)

In:
Worrell, Cook, (McHenry into 22)

Sub:
Parnell

Side note: Laird and Dawson were pathetic tonight. I don’t care how many touches they had, they were complete and utter s**t when it mattered. Should be given an absolute rocket by the coaching staff.

Side note 2: First centre bounce of the second half. We line up with Rachele on Rowell. Rowell gets the clearance. Gee who would’ve thunk it. The level of stupidity that went into that matchup being a thing is something I can’t comprehend.

Imagine selecting Sholl for this game. What on earth did they think he would offer up there? Worrell being dropped instead of him was mindblowingly stupid.

Out:
Doedee (inj), Sholl (omitted to launch netball career), Butts (West Coast don’t have many talls up forward)

In:
Worrell, Cook, (McHenry into 22)

Sub:
Parnell

Side note: Laird and Dawson were pathetic tonight. I don’t care how many touches they had, they were complete and utter s**t when it mattered. Should be given an absolute rocket by the coaching staff.

Side note 2: First centre bounce of the second half. We line up with Rachele on Rowell. Rowell gets the clearance. Gee who would’ve thunk it. The level of stupidity that went into that matchup being a thing is something I can’t comprehend.
Nicks had a very poor night and poor match commitee. Now that I think of it he has been poor pretty much every away game.

In: Worrell, Nankervis, Parnell, Berry
Out: Doedee, McHenry, Murphy, Soligo, Sholl

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Parnell was terrible today in the sanfl.. about three or four basic turnovers under no pressure and each one ended in a tigers goal.

he can stay in the sanfl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back