Preview Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep lose this week and any support for our club evaporates.

"You guys wouldn't have made Finals anyway".

Need to absolutely flog WCE this week to ram the point home we were cheated.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree. They are looking to demolish West Coast to then have solid ladder based evidence that Adelaide were robbed of finals.

It's not like we have a terrible interstate winning record this year. ;):cool:

I agree. They are looking to demolish West Coast to then have solid ladder based evidence that Adelaide were robbed of finals.
That evidence only benefits us from the perspective of financial compensation unless opposition supporters feeling sorry for us keeps you warm at night. A smart club would tank this game and try to get a better draft pick. This is what sides like Geelong are doing.

I don't even think the argument that winning against West Coast proves something actually stacks up. If we tanked this game, we could still argue that if we weren't screwed out of the Sydney game, we wouldn't have been robbed of motivation to win the next one.

Nicks lovers, thoughts on Riley as the sun at the large Optus oval on a warm day?
He is probably as athletic as any of our mids/flankers.

Last game, sub him in and play purely wing/running player.

He would do well.

That evidence only benefits us from the perspective of financial compensation unless opposition supporters feeling sorry for us keeps you warm at night. A smart club would tank this game and try to get a better draft pick. This is what sides like Geelong are doing.

I don't even think the argument that winning against West Coast proves something actually stacks up. If we tanked this game, we could still argue that if we weren't screwed out of the Sydney game, we wouldn't have been robbed of motivation to win the next one.
Hard evidence always outweighs speculative evidence. I'd like the club to go down the financial compensation route, I'm sure a team like Collingwood wouldn't roll over in this situation.

It's just cold comfort though. We should be seeking a compo package before the weekend, then tank tank tank. Who cares what other supporters think. Do what's best for the Crows

Last edited:
Please stop calling Thilthorpe "TT". I've lost count of the number of times I thought Tarryn Thomas played for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just cold comfort though. We should be seeking a compo package before the weekend, then tank tank tank. Who cares what other supporters think. Do what's best for the Crows
Not "qualifying" for Finals makes any compo claim redundant.

I bet that if results don't go our way ie Sydney or GWS win, we will get nothing.

I bet that if results don't go our way ie Sydney or GWS win, we will get nothing.

I bet we get nothing as it is

This rubbish talk about no Ballarat or Darwin as Caroline Wilson was talking about and getting a few more Friday and Thursday night games would have happened anyway as we are now see as a really exciting team on the up. That is mutually exclusive to any compensation we are rightfully owed..but we won't get a bloody thing and then the AFL laugh at us with the Swan player getting off at the tribunal and then Damo w**kstain Barrett writes what he did today

I went in to this not expecting much by way of compensation and will still come away disappointed

We could say the players were devo from last week and just 'were off their game a bit', considering they lost when they actually won, well most likely, and still could have made finals.
Essendon have nothing to play for and look at the s**t they are dishing up👍
Expect Geelong to follow suit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back