Preview 2024 Pre season trial game 2 - Vs West Coast - Hisense Sat Mar 2 @2:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Carmo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Spose we should have a thread for this...

Soligo, Butts and Milera all in.

WC already pretty depleted, not sure how helpful this is gonna be.

No injuries, Rankine to keep doing well, Rach and Pedlar too. Would like to see Hingey do well, been muted so far. A bit more from Fog and Worrell as well is something I'd like to see, a bit more of what our game looks like in season too. That'll do me.

So if we allowed 26 players, something like...

B: Michalanney, Butts, Hinge
HB: Milera, Worrell, Nankervis
C: Soligo, Crouch, Jones
HF: Murphy, Thilthorpe, Keays
F: Rachele, Fogarty, Gollant
R: O'Brien, Dawson, Rankine
I: Burgess, Pedlar, Borlase, Edwards, Smith, Sholl, Berry, McHenry

Assuming we give Curtin time off to get his toe right.

Would consider giving Tex the week off to try set ups without him as we are going to rest him during the season. Make Thilthorpe the main guy & give Burgess & Gollant a go. Tex can play against Freo who will be the tougher opponent.

Also, sounds like Laird needs a rest, so good opportunity to give younger guys more rotations.

So if we allowed 26 players, something like...

B: Michalanney, Butts, Hinge
HB: Milera, Worrell, Nankervis
C: Soligo, Crouch, Jones
HF: Murphy, Thilthorpe, Keays
F: Rachele, Fogarty, Gollant
R: O'Brien, Dawson, Rankine
I: Burgess, Pedlar, Borlase, Edwards, Smith, Sholl, Berry, McHenry

Assuming we give Curtin time off to get his toe right.

Would consider giving Tex the week off to try set ups without him as we are going to rest him during the season. Make Thilthorpe the main guy & give Burgess & Gollant a go. Tex can play against Freo who will be the tougher opponent.

Also, sounds like Laird needs a rest, so good opportunity to give younger guys more rotations.
I don’t see Taylor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh my mistake I was thinking the game was in WA. I will be very surprised if Ned isn't named in the AFL team for Saturday given he was one of our best against Powa.
I am not a Neddy fanboy but he played well against Poort Pear. He covers a lot of territory and runs to the right spot which can result in goals. Unfortunately he makes the occasional poor skill error but imho his good outweighs the bad.

Neddy doesn’t have a highlight reel to match Brayden Cook (or Tariek) but he gets involved in the game a hell of a lot more.

West Coast best player out in Oscar Allen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back