Channel 7 to screen SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure they'll show a lot of Crow reserve games! That's a certainty IMO. Crows reserves v Port reserves - baby Showdown. Could be a good marketing strategy for next year's SANFL season.

Of course. Wouldn't expect many people to watch Crows reserves v Power reserves though.
Huh, those two clubs are comfortably the biggest in the state.

Its the other way round - Nobody is interested in watching Norwood v WWT battle it out for the Knuckey Cup which is why the SANFL has to pay ch7 to broadcast these games.

I'm sure they'll show a lot of Crow reserve games! That's a certainty IMO. Crows reserves v Port reserves - baby Showdown. Could be a good marketing strategy for next year's SANFL season.

baby showdown or Letdown I or Hoedown I

In all honesty though I would make it a point to watch this game on tv and probably watch the Crows reserves on tv play whenever I had nothing else to do, but I would never go to a game. A GF maybe though.

baby showdown or Letdown I or Hoedown I

In all honesty though I would make it a point to watch this game on tv and probably watch the Crows reserves on tv play whenever I had nothing else to do, but I would never go to a game. A GF maybe though.
If you're a Crows member you get free entry to all crows reserve games. (Probably finals matches excluded)

Should be good. Need to show more than just crows or power reserves though. Need all clubs to be featured to expand the league. Only makes it better for afl. In the end.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Yeah hopefully 7 allow the matches interstate or online so we can all watch some decent football.

Couldnt read the article cause the advertiser say ive read too many today, but did it mention the break up of the games?
Will the game broadcast each week feature ravens/magpies v someone else barring a few top clashes like GF replay ect... or will the reserves sides get no tv time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can they please have games streaming online, or show the matches on 7mate interstate? Here's hoping they show the final nationwide at least.

Was a better set-up when it was on ABC, because along with the WAFL, VFL and NTFL, they'd always have the SANFL Match of the Round (and all finals) available on ABC iView for up to a month after they'd originally aired.

I was at the game last night, so I didn't see the TV coverage. The only thing I will say is there were far many times when players were standing around waiting for advertisements to finish. At one time they were standing around for at least a minute and some of the players were getting really annoyed, one Port player who has played AFL, so he's used to this type of thing, actually gestured angrily to the TV crew to hurry up.

Of course, the camera crew can't do anything about it, but you have to vent your frustration at someone.

I was at the game last night, so I didn't see the TV coverage. The only thing I will say is there were far many times when players were standing around waiting for advertisements to finish. At one time they were standing around for at least a minute and some of the players were getting really annoyed, one Port player who has played AFL, so he's used to this type of thing, actually gestured angrily to the TV crew to hurry up.

Of course, the camera crew can't do anything about it, but you have to vent your frustration at someone.
So last nights game was broadcast? Was it on 7mate?

its a much better broadcast, captures the atmosphere of the game so much better than channel 2s dodgy coverage. this will be a great thing for sanfl footy.

....not to mention 7 mates best ratings since its opening night, and 7s digital channel out rated 10s main channel on the night.

....not to mention 7 mates best ratings since its opening night, and 7s digital channel out rated 10s main channel on the night.

Great to hear. Very positive news for the game.

its a much better broadcast, captures the atmosphere of the game so much better than channel 2s dodgy coverage. this will be a great thing for sanfl footy.

well said mate. You couldn't hear the crowd at all on channel 2 coverage.

thought 7 did a great job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back