Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Luton, Forest and Bournemouth are the next three before Villa. Anything less than 9 points from 9 will be a failure.
Only four points in the end.

Some of our forward movements were better, but our conversion is still shocking.

I think the reality is that we're going to be mid-table for some time.

Only four points in the end.

Some of our forward movements were better, but our conversion is still shocking.

I think the reality is that we're going to be mid-table for some time.
Yep, think we will. Which is embarrassing given the spend.

Far out, Jackson could be a premier league star already. He's been so close to scoring in every game.

I'm pretty worried about Mudryk

Yep, think we will. Which is embarrassing given the spend.

Far out, Jackson could be a premier league star already. He's been so close to scoring in every game.

I'm pretty worried about Mudryk
The issue is who we've spent the money on.

My biggest worry this season was always how inexperienced we would be and it's something we just need to be patient with.

Nkunku injury is the killer for mine atm, he was going to have to attack built around him.
Yep, that injury in the final warm up game was so bloody typical of our current luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Is Fine GIF

Not even an exaggeration to suggest we are relegation contenders. There's zero to like about this team at the moment.
Yep, cross europe off the list and add relegation to it. Our past 12 months from a points perspective from memory has us right in relegation.

Geez, Gusto's red card was pretty bloody harsh. Yellow at best.

Sanchez, lots of great saves but you can't get beaten from there. Embarrassing.

Great to see the goals flow today, some reward for playing well. So happy for Jackson, you can see the quality.

Sterling was incredible today!
Hopefully continue to build confidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back