Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Lukaku, Drinkwater and Bakayoko all worse.
I'd have him ahead of Drinky and Baka, only Lukaku comes close. We were pretty fast to realise our mistakes with those 3 and move on, we dont seem to be doing that with Cucu.

Need to buy a decent LB before the transfer ban happens or we'll be stuck with the spud.

Trash once again. What a pile of s**t we've become under this ownership.

So disappointed in Poch, Maasten, Petrovic and Broja all deserve chance to show their worth and can't do any worse than the guys in front of them. Yet get barely a sniff.

Cucurella starts again, cmon Poch.

Trash once again. What a pile of s**t we've become under this ownership.

So disappointed in Poch, Maasten, Petrovic and Broja all deserve chance to show their worth and can't do any worse than the guys in front of them. Yet get barely a sniff.

Cucurella starts again, cmon Poch.
Yeah, shocking and particularly bad in the second half. Kept giving the ball away way to easily.

James looks unfit.

Nothing we don't already know, but sums up how poor we've been.

7 losses this season already is not really good enough.

Yeah 39 points in 39 games. We really should be getting relegated haha.

Sounds like an interesting transfer window coming up with a few in the for sale pile.

Gallagher
Chalobah
Maasten
Cucurella
Sarr
Madueke
Broja
Kepa
Lukaku
Ziyech

Yeah 39 points in 39 games. We really should be getting relegated haha.

Sounds like an interesting transfer window coming up with a few in the for sale pile.

Gallagher
Chalobah
Maasten
Cucurella
Sarr
Madueke
Broja
Kepa
Lukaku
Ziyech
Gallagher
Madueke
Maasten

Are all must keeps IMO.

Also hope we buy must needs like striker and personally like a better keeper. It will be embarrassing if we buy heaps more players.

Gallagher
Madueke
Maasten

Are all must keeps IMO.

Also hope we buy must needs like striker and personally like a better keeper. It will be embarrassing if we buy heaps more players.
Maasten and Madueke both arent rated by Poch so i doubt they want to stay anyway, sell and replace with guys he wants.

Gallagher seems like he'll be used to ease FFP pressure.

Maasten and Madueke both arent rated by Poch so i doubt they want to stay anyway, sell and replace with guys he wants.

Gallagher seems like he'll be used to ease FFP pressure.
Madueke needs a loan, if we sell him that will come back to bite us.

Would be so dumb to sell Gallagher (easily top 3 for us this year) just so we can keep a bunch of other players who probably won't make it.

Madueke needs a loan, if we sell him that will come back to bite us.

Would be so dumb to sell Gallagher (easily top 3 for us this year) just so we can keep a bunch of other players who probably won't make it.
I guess once Nkunku, Chuk and Lavia are fit they are going to be playing in and around the same spots Gallagher currently fills.

We arent offering him a contract and he'll have 12 months left come summer. Hes gone imo.

I'd sell Madueke and buy Olise to replace him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do we feel about selling Gallagher?
For me, under no circumstances. Rather sell some others that haven't shown much.

I'd be very keen on buying Trafford the current Burnley keeper. Especially if they get relegated, he's class and young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back