Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

not confusing it with fear of a black planet?

the film was in the vein of the more mainstream "CB4", but much funnier.
I thought that initially but no. I have heard of it.

A piss take about hip-hop I'd think with that title.

too much dongle talk?
There's a song about dongles, I think

You put your dongle in
You take your dongle out
You put your dongle in and you shake it all about
You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn around *
And that's what it's all about!

*medical experts advise that it would be safer to take out your dongle before turning around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still a random "[/qote]" floating in there.:D
bluddy hell!!!
I will have to stop nicking off

iphone and iPad were both going flat so I put them on charge, came back to my computer, "fixed" the stuff up but didn't check it, then Tom Hawkins was on the Footy Show so I went back to watch that...

Geeee!!!

Last edited:
bluddy hell!!!
I will have to stop nicking off

iphone and iPad were both going flat so I put them on charge, came back to my computer, "fixed" the stuff up but didn't check it, then Tom Hawkins was on the Footy Show so I went back to watch that...

Geeee!!!

wtf?? I did NOT do anything there!! These stupid square brackets hate me!!!!

aha!! it's because you told it to finish off the box with your clever use of the word 'quote' in there. I shall mis-spell it and it'll all fix up.

just like red traffic lights....

tradesmen always blame their tools.

Just on another random train of thought:
Choo choo
image.jpg

What was/were your favourite books as a little kiddie? I don't remember a time when I couldn't read but my kids loved the books in the Dr Seuss "learn to read" set (amongst others)- e.g. the Dr Seuss books themselves- a few from PD Eastman, the Berenstain Bears etc. (my brother used to recite The Bear Scouts from an early age and I still quote from it myself even today).

image.jpg
When I was reading my own books, I would devour everything written by Enid Blyton that I could lay my hands on- and my stories at school were all based on her fairy stories. Who could forget The Faraway Tree and The Wishing Chair?

Last edited:
There's a song about dongles, I think

You put your dongle in
You take your dongle out
You put your dongle in and you shake it all about
You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn around *
And that's what it's all about!

*medical experts advise that it would be safer to take out your dongle before turning around
Oh Tyc, you are too funny! :hearts:

The real version of the song was the best sympathy card I received! It was about the guy who wrote Hokey Pokey + when he died, the funeral directors were putting him in they put the left leg in, he put his left leg out, they put his leg back in + he shook it all about! I must find it, it was hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back