Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in bed by 11:00pm so I didn't sleep in! When you've set your alarm for 5:00am it can be really sucky when you haven't had enough sleep.
Only if you let it. :)

Just had a text from my daughter- I enquired as to whether she'd seen the Royals and she said her group were about 30m away from them. That would've been a thrill for any monarchists in the group.

I wonder what colour dress whatshername wore today?
How exciting for her!
DoC wearing Geelong colours!
Pic quality not great, from TV

Anzac-Day-2014-Cambridges-Canberra.JPG

+ Duke is in Melbourne's colours :D

Last edited:

what an extreme waste of tax payers money.
I'm pretty sure events like this attract people to the area and increase the income of the cities/towns that the Royals visit. Yeah, you've sometimes got to spend money to make money.
Sorry- I can't quote figures but I have read about this before.
... Btw, I'm certainly not a person to bother going to see them if they visit Perth. Not interested, myself. Didn't bother going to see the queen, either. (And that's not sour grapes because PW & his missus chose not to come to Perth- not at all :))

Well I had the Cambridges stay with me for a few nights! Orrrfffly nice young couple! Wills did the drying up! Took Kate a cuppa in bed! But Kate, lovely giell, she is, put makeup all over the white flannels + towels :rolleyes: Trod on Meggie's tail in her Christian Louboutin's! :eek: Left hair in the plug hole! :oops:

DIS-Like!
I gave up smoking + put on 22kgs! I have no clothes that fit me! Although, I have found a 21stC version of the muumuu!
Sorry to re-hash this post Kitty, but that is seriously funny (not the weight bit, that's a b1tch :() . I'm laughing-crying at work. What's a 21st century mumu?

Sorry to re-hash this post Kitty, but that is seriously funny (not the weight bit, that's a b1tch :() . I'm laughing-crying at work. What's a 21st century mumu?
Never apologise for wanting to learn CG, you never know when trivial info can be useful :D
It's a cross between a brunch coat (think Marcia Brady) + a muumuu. Like a muumuu, which is on a yoke (as is a brunch coat) with press studs down the front, in a kind of kaftan-esque design too, worn with leggings! I feel like Marcia Brady meets Camilla (in chintzy roses) in a Colleen McCulloch way! Got the picture now?

(Camilla as in the kaftan designer)

Hope you're all enjoying your day off :)

I'm at work (of sorts), as I've volunteered to take one of my favourite patients to see his dad, who's in a nursing home. This patient likes to spend time with his dad on Anzac day, cause he was a soldier.

Anyway, at this nursing home they have a "death cat" who seems to know who's gonna die next. It sits on the bed of that person for a week or 2, then sure enough, that person dies. It really freaks me out, and I avoid eye contact with this cat whenever I'm there. If it sits on my lap today, goodbye people, it's been nice knowing you ;):)

I'm pretty sure events like this attract people to the area and increase the income of the cities/towns that the Royals visit. Yeah, you've sometimes got to spend money to make money.
Sorry- I can't quote figures but I have read about this before.
... Btw, I'm certainly not a person to bother going to see them if they visit Perth. Not interested, myself. Didn't bother going to see the queen, either. (And that's not sour grapes because PW & his missus chose not to come to Perth- not at all :))

is that just like the gp is apparently costing $xx but bringing in $xxxxx's?

sounds like royalist garbage to me.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never apologise for wanting to learn CG, you never know when trivial info can be useful :D
It's a cross between a brunch coat (think Marcia Brady) + a muumuu. Like a muumuu, which is on a yoke (as is a brunch coat) with press studs down the front, in a kind of kaftan-esque design too, worn with leggings! I feel like Marcia Brady meets Camilla (in chintzy roses) in a Colleen McCulloch way! Got the picture now?

everyone knows what a muumuu is through the tellingvision:

muumuu-265x300.jpg

Just make the sleeves to the elbow (to cover the fatty boombits bat wings)
And visualise it with press studs down the front!
Here you go! Now you imagine leggings underneath + in more kaftan proportions á la Collen McCullough!

Brunch Coat - Marcia Brady.jpg

Colleen McCullough.jpg

I'm at work (of sorts), as I've volunteered to take one of my favourite patients to see his dad, who's in a nursing home. This patient likes to spend time with his dad on Anzac day, cause he was a soldier.

Anyway, at this nursing home they have a "death cat" who seems to know who's gonna die next. It sits on the bed of that person for a week or 2, then sure enough, that person dies. It really freaks me out, and I avoid eye contact with this cat whenever I'm there. If it sits on my lap today, goodbye people, it's been nice knowing you ;):)
I've heard about that cat! + that lots of patients want him to sit on their bed! Awesome!

PLEASE take a photo of the cat if you see him please? :hearts:

I woke up early, watched the Melbourne Dawn Service in Bed, then watched ABC News 24 - all the Anzac coverage + had bacon + eggs on toast + about 20 cups of tea!

Now about to watch the footy.

You are such a darling to take your patient to see his Dad, bless you :hearts:

Looks like a nightie to me!
No wonder you're putting on weight, Kitty! You're not even bothering to use energy getting changed out of your nightie! (I think that burns 10 calories or so each day, doesn't it?)
It goes over the nightie! + it is button through, like this

Brunch Coat with Matching Nightie.png

Now THAT is seriously scary. If you can run over that cat on your way into the carpark, catgal, just do it- for the sake of all the residents of the nursing home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back