Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The "near future" might be closer than you think, kcf, if you plan to stay on BF as long as I've been lately ;)
lol, I know :(. Time to go for a walk I think, although the modern mumu looks like such a comfortable piece of clothing. Could always hide in a lazy patch doona suit otherwise;)

Hey GeelongFTW , did you end up tipping the Pies today? I did, with no confidence!

Now THAT is seriously scary. If you can run over that cat on your way into the carpark, catgal, just do it- for the sake of all the residents of the nursing home :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The residents who want to die love that cat! They put the cat on their beds lol

Lol- why is one boob popping out but the other one not?
She's standing at an angle, in that classic 1950's goddess stance - weight on back leg (left), slight twist of the opposite shoulder (right) + other leg (right) forward.

Can anyone recommend a good brand of hand tools? I'm ducking off to Bunnings and need a good pair of tin snips to cut up some old corrugated iron down the back- at least I *think* it's corrugated iron- could be made of ANYTHING! Used to be old tin roof from my house.

I don't want to spend too much cos the CI isn't going to be used for anything special but I don't want an el cheapo pair that's gonna break in half, either.

Any of you fellas or home handywives know a decent brand?

lol, I know :(. Time to go for a walk I think, although the modern mumu looks like such a comfortable piece of clothing. Could always hide in a lazy patch doona suit otherwise;)

Hey GeelongFTW , did you end up tipping the Pies today? I did, with no confidence!
yeah 15 points

i thought you were the guy that needed little to no sleep??
I am! Although I've gotten used to sleeping in over the past week I've been off, so the thought of getting up at 5am was a bit hair-raising even for me! Having said that, I didn't end up going to sleep until 1am and I got up a 5am without so much as a whimper. How was your sleep in? :p

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone recommend a good brand of hand tools? I'm ducking off to Bunnings and need a good pair of tin snips to cut up some old corrugated iron down the back- at least I *think* it's corrugated iron- could be made of ANYTHING! Used to be old tin roof from my house.

I don't want to spend too much cos the CI isn't going to be used for anything special but I don't want an el cheapo pair that's gonna break in half, either.

Stanley's a fairly decent brand teriyaki. I always go for something in the 'mid' range price, seems to work ok:thumbsu:

this question belongs here:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-tin-shed.1059025/page-5

;)

It has a bizarre way of pushing up her **** as well. Does it come with an inbuilt push up bra or something?
It's one of those secret women's business things + if I told you, well you know how it goes . . . :(

Kittenish

I want that kitten biatch slapping the **** out of Mitchell next time please!

We shall find out where this cat lives, and immediately get to training it. Do you want it to beat the **** out of the real Mitchell or shall a cardboard effigy on the sideline be acceptable as a substitute?

We all understand being poor! + if there is an unexpected bill - just say I'd love to come, but it's my Aunty Sheila's husband's sister's nephew's wife's uncle's third cousin's great-great-grand daughter's birthday party + we'd all say cheers!
My mother's father pioneered + surveyed that whole area for NSW government - Mt Kuringai, Asquith, Mt Colah - all those areas from Hornsby norf. GranPa was give Mt Colah as payment for his work, + I mean the whole of Mt Colah. But it was the depression, people came from Sydney and asked if they could camp on his land + he'd mark out an acre + give it to them. In the end he just had his house, he gave it all away! :hearts:

More the pity you weren't a naughty girl! You need to build up the tolerance, or that + find the drink for you! Now when I drink bubbles I get so silly! If I drink beer at the footy I'm OK, just ask Strangled Cat + The rabbi, right guys?

Surely others understand what I mean? White Wine or Red, I'm sort of OK. Spirits - not so OK.

Though still, $30 a game, if you plan out your money far enough in advance is doable. Do as the Scouts do: Be Prepared.

The whole of Mt Colah? That's a lotta hills there. But good on him for being generous. No point having the whole of Mt Colah to yourself: it's a very boring place by yourself. Well, actually I think it's just a really boring place any way. Mt Kuring-Gai would be boring too, but there's an Aldi there. Gotta love shopping at Aldi.

Nope, I'm not naughty. I've found several drinks for me. Malibu + anything, white rum + anything, cider. Just don't liqueur me up with Midori or I get the giggles. And when I say the giggles, I mean I find everything hilarious. Definitely not a good thing if we just came off a loss.

Though thinking ahead for future matches, I should probably ask for a guernsey for my birthday. With the number 7 on it. Love me some Harry Taylor.

We shall find out where this cat lives, and immediately get to training it. Do you want it to beat the **** out of the real Mitchell or shall a cardboard effigy on the sideline be acceptable as a substitute?

Though still, $30 a game, if you plan out your money far enough in advance is doable. Do as the Scouts do: Be Prepared.

The whole of Mt Colah? That's a lotta hills there. But good on him for being generous. No point having the whole of Mt Colah to yourself: it's a very boring place by yourself. Well, actually I think it's just a really boring place any way. Mt Kuring-Gai would be boring too, but there's an Aldi there. Gotta love shopping at Aldi.

Nope, I'm not naughty. I've found several drinks for me. Malibu + anything, white rum + anything, cider. Just don't liqueur me up with Midori or I get the giggles. And when I say the giggles, I mean I find everything hilarious. Definitely not a good thing if we just came off a loss.

Though thinking ahead for future matches, I should probably ask for a guernsey for my birthday. With the number 7 on it. Love me some Harry Taylor.

I want the Cat to beat the **** out of the real Mitchell !!!

It was generous of him BUT he gave away our family's only asset :(

We will have a lot of fun at the Giants game!

I want the Cat to beat the **** out of the real Mitchell !!!

It was generous of him BUT he gave away our family's only asset :(

We will have a lot of fun at the Giants game!

Right, real Mitchell it is.

Not sure Mt Colah would be an asset...

But of course! I shall be coming in on my Giants membership (which I have so I can go to the footy), in full Cats supporter gear. I find it hilarious each time I do it. No one else does, but hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back