Clarkson vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an awful lot of whinging in this thread over a meeting where no-one actually knows the agenda. What, we're supposed to take the word of the journalist who reported it? It's not like they ever make up shit to sell papers or anything.

Also Clarko has consistently discussed these things with the umpiring dept, never Gil. Does not make sense

All he has to do now , is his best impersonation of a carnival clown

Hmmm, like a butthole surfer clown or IT clown......?

61krM%2BEMilL.jpg

latest

If
you can't gather what hypocrisy I'm talking about in my first post
then
I'll be leaving this conversation right here.

/damo
No. Come back. I want some evidence that Horse was after a Royal Commission into umpiring.

Certainly I thought an IBAC enquire was in order after the 2016 disgrace but I don’t remember Horse saying anything.

In fact I was pissed off at the Swans’ silence.

Sydney are like the dole bludgers of the AFL. They get more handed to them than any other non-expansion club and yet they're still the biggest whingers in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at you proving my point for me, idiot.

Sydney supporters: 2016 was a joke!!! But but but the umpiring!!!! Longmire should call for a royal commission!!!! Wahhhh!!! Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Sydney supporters: Alistair Clarkson should focus on coaching and not be bagging the umpires!!!! Wahhh!!! Wahhh!!!!!

Sydney supporters: Such and such a north player kicked a goal that was clearly touched by McVeigh!!! Wahhh!!! Wahhh!!!

Can only roll my eyes and sneer at idiots like you, but unfortunately that’s just the way you Sydney fans roll isn’t it - like sooks, like hypocrites, like tools. :)

Lol how much longer til you jump off the bulldogs bandwagon, judging by the crowds it’s almost empty

Oh good lord man! Don't engage.

Sorry couldn’t resist :p, just like too if dipshits actually know what they are whinging about, and actually know the history of us moving

Is it? How does it all work ?
You get to spend more money on player contracts than the rest of the competition and you get dibs on players from your zone, which clubs outside of Queensland and NSW don't.

You have all that and you're still the biggest whiners in the AFL. I think that's pretty staggering.

Sorry couldn’t resist :p, just like too if dipshits actually know what they are whinging about, and actually know the history of us moving
I think you need to work on your english before making another post.

Sydney are like the dole bludgers of the AFL. They get more handed to them than any other non-expansion club and yet they're still the biggest whingers in the comp.
So they're basically like SA is to the Commonwealth of Australia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back