Clash of Clans

Remove this Banner Ad

Just settling in to my TH9 now. Working on getting the air defence, archer tower and wizard tower caught up to the rest of them. Just have one level to go on the archer and wizard and I'm there. Got my level 6 giant and I'm three days away from my level 6 archer. Exciting times

Similar stage to you, have lv6 barbs and building lvl 6 archers. Have my AQ up to lvl 6 ( building)

Hello gents, currently on TH8 and upgrading DB to level 4 to start Gowipe attacks.

How many of each do you recommend?

200 spaces available.

Gowipe for war or trophy push?

We are finding that Gowipes are a 2 star attack (sometimes 3) when GoHo (GoWiHo) or mass hogs pretty much guarantee 3-star against any TH8.

Gowipe for war or trophy push?

We are finding that Gowipes are a 2 star attack (sometimes 3) when GoHo (GoWiHo) or mass hogs pretty much guarantee 3-star against any TH8.

I'm not doing wars at the moment (not in a clan) so just for my own attacks

How many of each are you using?

What level are yours?

My Golems, wizards and Pekkas?

Just upgrading DB for Golems, Wizards are 4 and Pekka are upgrading to 2 at the moment

Hogs are only 1 because to be honest I haven't really liked using them.

I still try to Barch where I can with a few WB, giants and a healer. Normally does okay and is quite cheap.

My Golems, wizards and Pekkas?

Just upgrading DB for Golems, Wizards are 4 and Pekka are upgrading to 2 at the moment

Hogs are only 1 because to be honest I haven't really liked using them.

I still try to Barch where I can with a few WB, giants and a healer. Normally does okay and is quite cheap.

No point using hogs until they're maxed. You'll like them then!

You're troops are very low. Do people even use gowiwi or whatever combination when they're that low? I guess it also depends on the types of bases you attack.

I'd go with 2 Golem, 2 pekka, 1 golem maxed in cc, 14 wiz, 6 wbs and whatever for the rest.

No point using hogs until they're maxed. You'll like them then!

You're troops are very low. Do people even use gowiwi or whatever combination when they're that low? I guess it also depends on the types of bases you attack.

I'd go with 2 Golem, 2 pekka, 1 golem maxed in cc, 14 wiz, 6 wbs and whatever for the rest.

Thanks for the tip, my barbs, archers and minions and dragons are maxed at this level.

I have been using a mix of these with varied results.

I'll max out the Golems, Wizards and Pekkas (and I supposed the hogs) to see how that goes.

When you guys are attacking for elixir, what do you go in with? Gowipe is too elixir demanding to be useful, but I'm finding my setup isn't working as much as I'd like in TH9 Crystal league. I've been going 56 archers, 18 giants, 5 wizards, 5 wall breakers, 1 healer and 10 goblins that I drop towards the end to get some exposed resources. I'm working on upgrading my army camps now which should help but still feel I could use a more balanced attack

When you guys are attacking for elixir, what do you go in with? Gowipe is too elixir demanding to be useful, but I'm finding my setup isn't working as much as I'd like in TH9 Crystal league. I've been going 56 archers, 18 giants, 5 wizards, 5 wall breakers, 1 healer and 10 goblins that I drop towards the end to get some exposed resources. I'm working on upgrading my army camps now which should help but still feel I could use a more balanced attack
Barch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't have much success with it when I did try it a few times... but it's been a while.
Cheap and quick to train up. You might want to add some minions to the mix as well.

I use like 20 giants maybe. Throw in some wbs, and the rest archs/barbs/gobs. Use giants to distract and come in with barbs and archs behind. I also have been using earthquake a bit.

For war have had great success with 4 earthquakes (kills lego walls). 3 golems to take the brunt and funnel in 10 valks, couple of wbs on the outside, king, queen and about 10 wizards i think. Lvl 5 pekka in and have been crushing th9s maxed with strong heros. have 2 heals but sometimes use 1 heal and a rage. lvl 4 valks are amazing.

Barch and nothing but Barch.

As you are "nexting" your barracks will continue to produce troops unless you "return home". Instead of attacking early, next and next and next, it's just troop downtime you are killing anyway.

It's much more worth spending that time nexting for a big hit than taking a low amount and just sitting around waiting for troops to train.

You should also watch your trophy range. I was getting 200k+ of each at 700cups at TH7, but had to move to 1300+ cups to get the same at TH8.

Finally, boost your barracks! By far the best way to spend gems. You can acquire 2-3 mil in the 2 hour boost.

Pretty sure I've posted it before...

Looting in Masters 2 with a hybrid gowipe/barch+minis.

Army cost is pretty much covered by the loot bonus of 120k gold 120k elix and 900 dark.

For every full raid I look for 300k each of gold/elix and 2k dark. I also average 3 town hall snipes per full attack.
So theoretically for the cost of 1 army I receive 360k gold 360k elix and 2.7k dark additional to what I actually steal.

So good when the game gives you a sniping hot streak like 8 snipes in 45mins worth 960k each of gold/elix & 8.2k dark... All profit except for the cost of 2 dozen archers...

The best part is just being able to log off and be a 95% chance of an xmodding leech sniping my Town Hall and keeping my loot safe with a free shield...

Excellent for being profitable by logging in every now and then throughout the work day, instead of being tethered to my phone like a slave...

Army composition. (TH 9)
1 golem
2 pekka
8 wiz
6 giants
8 wallbreakers
24 arch
18 barb
10 mini

2 rage
2 jump

CC wiz

I've upgraded all my defences to max on TH9 except for my air defences. They've all got 1 level to go.
Time to start getting stuck into upgrading my walls. I'm about 60/40 purple to pink atm with a couple of Lego's thrown in when I've needed to ditch some elixir.

LoL. Got the boot last night after giving the leader both barrels. :p
Isn't it funny how all gaming clans, when lacking strong leadership, end up resembling scenes from Lord of the Flies sooner or later?

mqdefault.jpg

Chilling in Ant_ 's clan, last war 22 days ago :drunk:

Cheers Affidavit & Freakie. Was good gaming with you guys :thumbsu:

LoL. got the boot last night after giving the leader both barrels. :p
Isn't it funny how all gaming clans, when lacking strong leadership, end up resembling scenes from Lord of the Flies sooner or later?

mqdefault.jpg

Chilling in Ant_ 's clan, last war 22 days ago :drunk:

Cheers Affidavit & Freakie. Was good gaming with you guys :thumbsu:

Lol as I said... been busy man :p

Starting one this afternoon you in? ... Will let you blow the conch shell ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back