Click to Call: Live In-Play Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

HG247

Draftee
Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
https://www.williamhill.com.au/betting/help/click-to-call/

Click to call provides punters with the fastest in play live sporting experience in Australia. The betting revolution has begun!

All that is required is a computer and within a matter of seconds you can have a bet placed on a live event. The functionality currently works on the devices/browsers listed below with work being done to enable the functionality across iOS devices.

Im optimistically positive about this new feature. Will be interesting to see how it plays out when put into practice. Hopefully its a success and picked up by the other major bookmakers

there's no way this is legal, but hopefully it becomes widespread and no one cares enough to challenge it

Based on their response to NSW min limits WH don't care about the law much.

Pretty grey where online vs phone betting starts and finishes but given the whole thing can be done online seems like it's on the wrong side of the fence.

great for us though if it expands to people who'll accept a bet

I was looking for any video tutorial or some sort for this.
1.gif

Care to walk us through a recent bet experience on it, ie what bet type, game etc. I know the link in the OP was fairly self explanatory. Thanks.
To setup and use you need to have something plugged into the mic jack on your pc (doesn't have to be a microphone, even just a headphone socket adapter will work).
The live odds don't automatically update very often, clicking on the link in the live now menu does update them tho.
Because its not as quick as proper internet live betting I think there will be a lot of instances where the odds will have changed before you get your bet on.
Its still a huge improvement over phone betting imo.

To setup and use you need to have something plugged into the mic jack on your pc (doesn't have to be a microphone, even just a headphone socket adapter will work).
The live odds don't automatically update very often, clicking on the link in the live now menu does update them tho.
Because its not as quick as proper internet live betting I think there will be a lot of instances where the odds will have changed before you get your bet on.
Its still a huge improvement over phone betting imo.

Thanks for taking the time to explain that much appreciated.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back