Stats & History Clubs that never got off the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

There actually is a jungle south of Sweet, but way more south than Rasasidge. Hate had a base there.
The Jungle, Rasasidge

The Jungle, The Jungle (c/o Hate's place)

The Jungle, Rasasidge

The Jungle, The Jungle (c/o Hate's place)
The Jungle, The Jungle ( formerly the Hateoseum )
( not to be confused with Elton Johns Wig 's Hatoseum )

Anyway, yeah, go south over the bridge from Rasasidge, hang a right at the house Wosh rejected, then off down Geoff and TJASTA 's Boobhongery Parade and on to the jungle for debrief and shitgibbonery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to say this, but we can't very well add a new team in halfway through the season.

New teams can only be admitted between seasons.

Sorry NIKOFF, but we'd have to scrap the 7 rounds played so far to include any new teams.

In regards to the fixture, it would be the same with 8 teams, the 8th simply replacing the bye. For the fixture to be different we'd need 9 or more teams!

Basically there is one fixture template for 5 & 6 teams, one for 7 & 8, one for 9 & 10, and so on. If odd, there is a bye,

If not for Mobbs ruling with an absolute fist in 2001, ANIMALS FFC would probably be the most successful club in Sweet.

Koalas re-boot (pre-S32).

Initially thought this might have been for the inter-league carnival, but I think it was actually for a proposed alliance between the BigFooy and StickSports leagues.

I assume it was never an option for the Sweet FA but including here for completeness.

Not sure, by the time I’ve taken them I’ve already had ten cowboy **********s

I’ve been going through two Aldi 2 litre pina coladas a night in lockdown, tonight I went to the pub as the almighty Andrews said I could but the bar man looked at me funny when I asked for one.
Apparently it’s a girls drink.

Next time I’ll wear a dress.

I’ve been going through two Aldi 2 litre pina coladas a night in lockdown, tonight I went to the pub as the almighty Andrews said I could but the bar man looked at me funny when I asked for one.
Apparently it’s a girls drink.

Next time I’ll wear a dress.
There would be no discrimination at our club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back