Coaching Appointments 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has your team appointed for 2010?

Why do you care KOACH, you are a flog that needed to change his name to Board Room.

How many other alias do you have ?

At least one thing will be for sure and that is that KOACH/BOARD ROOM will not be coaching any club soon !!!!!!!

• Banned
Why do you care KOACH, you are a flog that needed to change his name to Board Room.

At least one thing will be for sure and that is that KOACH/BOARD ROOM will not be coaching any club soon !!!!!!!

I think me being Koach has been done to death.
I am not the koach nor have i ever changed my name on here.
I have always been Board room and will remain that way.:thumbsu:
And you will always been known as stupid and that wont change;)

Tipping Veiw is also Koach. Koach wasn't the best at spelling so unless Veiw is something in another language, he is back!!

Well... this thread really took off!
Please add to this list if you have heard/confirmed news on coaches for Div 1.

StKC - Houston confirmed after GF
CH - Flack likely to stay on
SP - Howroyd should stay
Chelt - Shalders - only Asst coach advertised so prob stay
Mord - Martello - likely to stay
Dingley - rumour Quinn is out
SD - Hughes gone
EB - Hope - likely to get another year if he wants it - unless someone can bring players
TM - Mallett - Rumour is stepping away
Heath - Has Beany had it or going again? (PDog?)

Well... this thread really took off!
Please add to this list if you have heard/confirmed news on coaches for Div 1.

StKC - Houston confirmed after GF
CH - Flack likely to stay on
SP - Howroyd should stay
Chelt - Shalders - only Asst coach advertised so prob stay
Mord - Martello - likely to stay
Dingley - rumour Quinn is out
SD - Hughes gone
EB - Hope - likely to get another year if he wants it - unless someone can bring players
TM - Mallett - Rumour is stepping away
Heath - Has Beany had it or going again? (PDog?)

Brett Shalders has been reappointed at Chelt, so has Steve Muscat in the twos. Ewen McKenzie and Mark Shalders co-captains.

Quinn is definitely gone at Dingley...heard some interesting stuff regarding the circumstances behind his departure....will leave it for another day though.

Mallett is gone from T/M.

I'd think Beany would go again although Brightspark is waiting in the wings.

Can Cousin Tiger tell us who the ex-Melbourne player is that is playing at St Pauls in 2010??

Brett Shalders has been reappointed at Chelt, so has Steve Muscat in the twos. Ewen McKenzie and Mark Shalders co-captains.

Quinn is definitely gone at Dingley...heard some interesting stuff regarding the circumstances behind his departure....will leave it for another day though.

Mallett is gone from T/M.

I'd think Beany would go again although Brightspark is waiting in the wings.

Can Cousin Tiger tell us who the ex-Melbourne player is that is playing at St Pauls in 2010??

Not too sure but have heard some whispers about a few people that we are talking too. Haven't heard about anyone thats locked in for next year.

Expect Roy to go again as coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0622_icp_fm_01.jpg

the ass clowns that run the bench at yarra a they still gunna be there next year, (moo zzzzzzzzzz)neville and keating need there puppets cause they cant coach without them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0622_icp_fm_01.jpg

the ass clowns that run the bench at yarra a they still gunna be there next year, (moo zzzzzzzzzz)neville and keating need there puppets cause they cant coach without them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be very careful some people do know who you are including me and i would hate to expose you seeing as though you play for us!!!!!! ps it was funny at the start but is now boring

He might be joking i say your coaches are crap!!!

Board Game you are a fool with no idea, both guys have taken the club from no where to a DIV 3 flag and then on to a DIV 2 GF.

I would say that it is you that is crap.

Based on your interpretation is there anyone up to your standard in the SFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back