Coaching Appointments 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it when Heatherton come up to Divvy 1, players seem to go missing?

Coz they know their out of their league........ and before you respond with your usuall wit inurface yeah i know Clayton is in Divvy 2 but when we were in Divvy 1 we were competitive and won Flags something Heatherton is a long way from achieving...:D:D

Yes very true Heatherton are a fair way off winning a Divvy 1 flag but they have only ever won 2 Divvy 2 flags! In 2006 and this year. So to suggest that players go missing might not be quite true. Yes a lot left after 2006 for a variety of reasons but next year I'm of the understanding that only 2-3 have gone. Einsiedel to Springy to further his coaching aspirations and 1 or 2 others to retirement.
They are in the process of talking to a few potential recruits they hope to cover these players with and hopefully add a few more. Admittingly they will struggle against the big 4 teams but there is no reason why they can't be competitive in there matches against the rest. Expect them to do a lot better than there last crack at Divvy 1!

Coz they know their out of their league........ and before you respond with your usuall wit inurface yeah i know Clayton is in Divvy 2 but when we were in Divvy 1 we were competitive and won Flags something Heatherton is a long way from achieving...:D:D

and whos fault is it that you are struggling ,if you did not rest on your laurels you would still be in divvy 1 you know that the club was very lazy in recruiting department

Disagree - most clubs lose players after winning a flag. Some gauge it a good time to retire - some maybe wish to play elsewhere, new challenge, maybe more $.

Some excellent players who played for HFC in Div 2 - were and still are highly regarded in Div 1 circles - Einsiedel, Matt Jamieson - even Kreep (who had his doubters) & yes didn't have a great 09 year, was still named in the best for St.K City's Div 1 flag, Trav Sauer (sadly retired) was a gun too - these guys are certainly not "out of their league". Skinner if he stays, will be one to look at in Div 1.

It's the sad old saga of which clubs has the $$ & correct infrastructure (committee, junior clubs, competent coaches, recruiting etc.) - HFC have average grounds & facilities at Ross St presently, but the committee is working hard with the council to improve this. The Noble Park’s, Balwyn’s FC's weren't built in a day. Good luck to the Tunners in 2010. :thumbsu:

When do the cleareances go thorugh? I have looked on the SFL website but it hasn`t been updated. Be interesting to see the comings & goings!

The Tunners are losing players at an alarming rate must be a concern..

Not sure where you are getting your information from but both Diblazio and Whipp are staying. Justin McLeod is the one to watch, young gun recruited from Queensland. Played state footy up there and has plenty of talent.

You will see Whippy fist pumping after snagging a goal down at Ross Street in 2010 and beyond! :footy:

Yes very true Heatherton are a fair way off winning a Divvy 1 flag but they have only ever won 2 Divvy 2 flags! In 2006 and this year. So to suggest that players go missing might not be quite true. Yes a lot left after 2006 for a variety of reasons but next year I'm of the understanding that only 2-3 have gone. Einsiedel to Springy to further his coaching aspirations and 1 or 2 others to retirement.
They are in the process of talking to a few potential recruits they hope to cover these players with and hopefully add a few more. Admittingly they will struggle against the big 4 teams but there is no reason why they can't be competitive in there matches against the rest. Expect them to do a lot better than there last crack at Divvy 1!
I have heard the same thing P Dog. My sources tell me that the Tunners have retained almost all of their 2009 side and have left no stone unturned in their recruitment drive. I haven't heard of any actual signings as yet. Any news?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so apparently tooronga have appointed a coach... didnt get the name tho so cant help with any sort of details.

any div 1 clubs still waiting to make an appointment?

i'd hope not

From TM's website.

"TMFC is excited to announce the appointment of Simon Pasinati as Senior Coach for the 2010 season, Simon comes to us with a wealth of coaching experience most recently with Donvale where he was Assistant Coach. Previous to that he was Assistant Coach at Clayton. Simon also coached the Clayton reserves to multiple premierships. Simon was also a 200 game player at Clayton."

From TM's website.

"TMFC is excited to announce the appointment of Simon Pasinati as Senior Coach for the 2010 season, Simon comes to us with a wealth of coaching experience most recently with Donvale where he was Assistant Coach. Previous to that he was Assistant Coach at Clayton. Simon also coached the Clayton reserves to multiple premierships. Simon was also a 200 game player at Clayton."

clayton could've done with his help.. although I don't think big rich was a great fan..

clayton could've done with his help.. although I don't think big rich was a great fan..

Yeh Richo wasnt a fan. Clayton didnt need his help, Richo and the club wrapped with there coaching appointments.

But all the best to simo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back