Coaching Appointments 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to a few guys from Heatherton and it seems the names that have been brought up are C Hand and D Hand.

Einsedel is on the move to springy
heard he has got the job !
will anyone go with him.. if so who ?

Very capable coaching in waiting - will do good things no doubt. A very good move on behalf of Springvale. :thumbsu:
Don't get caught up who'll be leaving HFC, Einsedel will have a positive impact on the place - no matter what team he has.

I spoke to a few guys from Heatherton and it seems the names that have been brought up are C Hand and D Hand.

I have it on very good authority that Heatherton have contracted all their top players for 2010. Will only lose Trav Sauer to retirement but they are recruiting very hard, far and wide. The top brass at the Tunners are trying to make sure they have a super competitive side out there for this Div 1 campaign.

Dylan hand, Corey Hand, Brent Williams, Clint Einsedal, Matt Jamieson, Trav Sauer.

wow seems like half of the heatherton backbone are leaving the club?

Dylan hand, Corey Hand, Brent Williams, Clint Einsedal, Matt Jamieson, Trav Sauer.

Maybe not a good idea for John "just one more year" Bennett to stay on!!!

Good luck Clint. One door shuts another door opens mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All fantastic players for Heatherton - Trav Sauer's retirement will be a big loss. Great player and fantastic bloke.
Willo's name is always thrown around this time of year on these forums???
Are you 100% (some1udontknow)??? - Some of the players you mentioned (apart from Clint & Trav) apparently signed 2 year contracts last year?? :confused:

All fantastic players for Heatherton - Trav Sauer's retirement will be a big loss. Great player and fantastic bloke.
Willo's name is always thrown around this time of year on these forums???
Are you 100% (some1udontknow)??? - Some of the players you mentioned (apart from Clint & Trav) apparently signed 2 year contracts last year?? :confused:

Apologies - "last year" = 2009 season :eek:

Heatherton have lost another 2 players so the exit continues.....

who has supposedly left now?
i heard that if the players have a contract they are binding within the SFL...so if any of those players have signed, they wouldn't be cleared to an SFL club. the only one of those that i know that has signed is Jamieson.

i heard that if the players have a contract they are binding within the SFL...so if any of those players have signed, they wouldn't be cleared to an SFL club. the only one of those that i know that has signed is Jamieson.

Whether they are signed or not may be irrelevant. Clubs don't keep players who dont want to be there. Also, there are plenty of ways out of contracts.

Whether they are signed or not may be irrelevant. Clubs don't keep players who dont want to be there. Also, there are plenty of ways out of contracts.

Thats so true but who cares most heatherton players are not super stars..
So clubs can give them big $$$ and get nothing in return.

If the appeal goes to Football Australia the contract gets torn up...

If the appeal goes to Football Australia the contract gets torn up...

Why sign a contract if you cant honour it anyway??
If a guy does that the club should drag him through the process.
he might miss at least the first 5 games;) in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back