Coaching Appointments 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling someone a nobody is hardly attacking them , compared to being called a w@#ker and talking about someones marital and personal life

You or your mate dont talk about personal issues or have a go at peoples integrity and i promise i will never call anyone a nobody again Deal ??
Hopefully that is the end of it.

Hey get a room boys.. opps that get people into trouble sorry a slip;)

Image17.gif
Hoppers Crossing Football Club Inc.

The Hoppers Crossing Football Club affiliated with the Western Region Football League Division 1 would like to invite applications for the following Coaching positions for Season 2010;

* Seniors
* Reserves

Written applications to be forwarded to:
Shane Buckingham, Football Director at
buckcons@optusnet.com.au
or PO Box 4297, Hoppers Crossing 3029

For further information please contact Shane Buckingham, Football Director on 0419 323 172.
Applications Close: Wednesday 21st October 2009 at 5pm.

Well you attacked a guy on a personal level aint that the same thing??
You cant have it both ways

Geez your a hypocrit Veiw, on here your Jesus Christ and on other threads your satan?

The Divvy one coaching landscape is very interesting with Shephard at Dingley as rumored heavily at league presentation that will test alot of loyal St Pauls boys and they would be the big improvers if it does happen. Quinn good player , just a coach.
St pauls- Howroyd to continue, Houston at City to go on, Martello not sure at Mordy, surely Chelt will be looking elsewhere to improve not sure what the situation is there, Flack to go on at Chelsea, even though he would be a better player if didnt have the coaching duties hard gig at Divvy One level, Heatherton is JB going in? rumor has it Clint Eisendel to take over,JB would be a great get for Cheltenham any interest there?

Next few weeks will tell

Geez your a hypocrit Veiw, on here your Jesus Christ and on other threads your satan?

The Divvy one coaching landscape is very interesting with Shephard at Dingley as rumored heavily at league presentation that will test alot of loyal St Pauls boys and they would be the big improvers if it does happen. Quinn good player , just a coach.
St pauls- Howroyd to continue, Houston at City to go on, Martello not sure at Mordy, surely Chelt will be looking elsewhere to improve not sure what the situation is there, Flack to go on at Chelsea, even though he would be a better player if didnt have the coaching duties hard gig at Divvy One level, Heatherton is JB going in? rumor has it Clint Eisendel to take over,JB would be a great get for Cheltenham any interest there?

Next few weeks will tell

John Bennett reappointed at Heatherton within the last week..
Wellsy should get Springy job and Quinn to retain Dingley!

Next few weeks will tell

Shalders has been reappointed but as a non-playing coach. The club is advertising for a playing assistant.

Next few weeks will tell

No mate i am like most on here i dont like teams that build a team with Cash and act like they are great...
Great is when you can build a group of young guys and turn them into men...
You will never have respect nor will that dud that is called a coach..
Both your club and coach are well known for the wrong reasons

No mate i am like most on here i dont like teams that build a team with Cash and act like they are great...
Great is when you can build a group of young guys and turn them into men...
You will never have respect nor will that dud that is called a coach..
Both your club and coach are well known for the wrong reasons

Never seen the word "great" mentioned, and also didnt realize we ere playing in the amatuers. Personally i dont care what you think, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Cant make everyone happy, i think you need to get a grip of reality.
stPauls dont win the 2008 flag if they didnt pay Best,James,Marasco,Sziller,Barnes,Krieger,Rafferty,OReilly,shilton etc,etc
same as Chelsea Heights this year went bought 6-8 players and improved to runner up from 6th or 7th, same as what all clubs who have success do. Sorry to disappoint you.

Get over it you will feel better about yourself

Next few weeks will tell

How will Sheppo coaching Dingley test the loyal St Pauls boys?

Never seen the word "great" mentioned, and also didnt realize we ere playing in the amatuers. Personally i dont care what you think, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Cant make everyone happy, i think you need to get a grip of reality.
stPauls dont win the 2008 flag if they didnt pay Best,James,Marasco,Sziller,Barnes,Krieger,Rafferty,OReilly,shilton etc,etc
same as Chelsea Heights this year went bought 6-8 players and improved to runner up from 6th or 7th, same as what all clubs who have success do. Sorry to disappoint you.

Get over it you will feel better about yourself

Just worth a mention that those in bold have played at St Pauls at some stage throughout their careers, mostly as Juniors. It's not like we picked unknown players and payed them a packet.

Just worth a mention that those in bold have played at St Pauls at some stage throughout their careers, mostly as Juniors. It's not like we picked unknown players and payed them a packet.

Better the devil you know, no doubt players who leave and comeback from higher level give there clubs concessions, bu the fact is they all want something??????, I commend stpauls on getting those blokes and getting the result, they are all great players and thats whats required to improve the league.
The penny will dorp with other clubs soon, theyll get off the fence and have a crack and see results

Is Wheatley or Whelan (or whoever it is StPauls are supposed to have got) an ex-player? What about Sautner? Surely someone that happy with themselves wouldn't come for an extra few hours laying concrete for Merkon?

But I digress, this is a coaching thread. Is there any word on TM? They don't get much mention on here. They looked like they would take the next step only 12 months ago but struggled for depth this year. Would be looking for someone to bring players you would imagine.

But I digress, this is a coaching thread. Is there any word on TM? They don't get much mention on here. They looked like they would take the next step only 12 months ago but struggled for depth this year. Would be looking for someone to bring players you would imagine.

Stautner was on around 4 grand a game at Sandy so clubs want to be cashed up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if people are going to buy them Stkilda City have around 25 supporters and 100 hanger ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back