Opinion Speculation over - Eade Coach

Who will be our next Coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this is a well thought out and comprehensive review and not a witch hunt, I have been critical of Bluey as a coach but unless you have something better in the bag what is the point of changing
The cynic and experience in me suggest you don't conduct reviews unless you want to confirm the decision you've already made.

He's finished.

@TomBrowne7: Well McKenna sounds safe, for at least another two weeks. Sources say he's got issues with players and Blight. Wholesale review

So any details on the run ins with harbrow? He is a mentor to almost every one of the aboriginal lads (and weve got a fair few). Is there a divide there?

So any details on the run ins with harbrow? He is a mentor to almost every one of the aboriginal lads (and weve got a fair few). Is there a divide there?

Sounds to me like it was Guy trying to make an example of one of our under performing senior players. But no one on here really knows for sure how far it went and whether or not a grudge was really held

This is starting to get on my nerves

1. Because I don't think there is a credible option other than Bluey
2. Because I should be drinking Sake in a karaoke bar here in downtown Tokyo instead of worrying about my teams future
3. Because oh......... I mentioned the Sake bit already
Have one for me Bigun.

#InBlueyWeTrust - I've been saying it since 2012, Not going to stop now.

i've got a feeling the Suns will announce the sacking of Guy Mckenna tomorrow conveniently at the same time as the Federal Court hand down their decision on essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sensing there going to be palpable dissapointment if Bluey isnt sacked. Purely because of all the drama building.

By the same token, people will be just as happy if he keeps his job but some guy in drag smacks a big kiss on him.

No one but yourself and a handful of other bluey haters with zero ideas on how to improve the coaching position will be disapointed.

No one but yourself and a handful of other bluey haters with zero ideas on how to improve the coaching position will be disapointed.
If the players have lost confidence in him he needs to go. If the players are all behind him and wants him to coach them then he should stay.
You can't go into a season with players not happy with the coach.

i've got a feeling the Suns will announce the sacking of Guy Mckenna tomorrow conveniently at the same time as the Federal Court hand down their decision on essendon

Hey guys, is there really all this s**t going on about McKenna and his job is in doubt? Can someone with closer involvement with the club update me here.?

How is it a witch hunt when they let Bluey give a presentation for like five hours, and decided to take two weeks to talk it over before making a decision?

The cynic and experience in me suggest you don't conduct reviews unless you want to confirm the decision you've already made.

He's finished.
Similar to the old saying " Don't ask for a royal enquiry unless you already know the answer!"

barretts a tosser. headline seeker. has had it in for use since day 1 haha.

Absolutely the guy's an A class dick. Pretty sure he used to cover the AFL for the Courier Mail so he was Hammo's predecessor - explains a lot really.

If the players have lost confidence in him he needs to go. If the players are all behind him and wants him to coach them then he should stay.
You can't go into a season with players not happy with the coach.
The problem is we have such a young, inexperienced list with very few senior players. The younger players might be reluctant or not confident/sure enough to voice their opinions, and you don't want to sack the coach on the opinion of three or so senior players especially when one of them is known to have had a recent run-in with the coach. As an auditor I would want to see a lot of damning objective (not subjective) evidence that things are not working before recommending to replace the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back