List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

There was an article on Sav last year or the year before. He considered himself NM and hoped his son was good enough for FS there. I hope the ice thaws between the Pies and the family before then

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Clearly has given he was at the pies last week with his brother with both their sons in pies academy gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly has given he was at the pies last week with his brother with both their sons in pies academy gear.

Whilst the young boys aren’t brothers I still imagine there might be a strong pull to play alongside your cousin.

Dekka might be off the hook now with the amount of 190cm plus NGA’s and FS coming through.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Joke’s going to be on him (and us) when 200cm + is the new 190cm +.

Dekka might be off the hook now with the amount of 190cm plus NGA’s and FS coming through.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's how Doggies have gotten off the hook - they were worse than us in terms of recruiting tall forwards - Brad Johnson had to play full forward for them - then they got lucky with a full back with an uglier kick than Prest and all of a sudden the KPF draft concessions started to flood in.

Given the facilities you’d want your son to have the best chance so our academy but then once he’s done that and got our best training he nominates North, Sav gets the ultimate screw you to the pies. Anthony is a good pies man and his son only has one option. So hoping pebbles Jnr is the better one.

Anyone tell me anything about Michael Christian’s boy.

Given the facilities you’d want your son to have the best chance so our academy but then once he’s done that and got our best training he nominates North, Sav gets the ultimate screw you to the pies. Anthony is a good pies man and his son only has one option. So hoping pebbles Jnr is the better one.

Anyone tell me anything about Michael Christian’s boy.
He'll be in U16 this year. More key position height, taller than his brother. So at least 192/193cm is a key defender. Will play for oakleigh this year, we'll have to wait to see him play.

Coates League 2024. The lists are out.

Stingrays -

The Stingrays also have Collingwood father-son prospect Oscar Lonie entering the program. The bottom-ager has great skills just like his father Ryan, who played 123 games for Collingwood
51OscarLonie14/11/07188.2Frankston Dolphins JFC

Oakleigh chargers

Luke Quaynor
is the younger brother of Collingwood premiership player Isaac and is a competitive small defender who is also part of the Magpies’ Next Generation Academy.

Quaynor is strong in one-on-one contests and makes good decisions when he wins it back.

Key defender Tadhg McCarthy and inside midfielder Douglas Kerr are also linked to the Magpies’ NGA program and have shown promising signs.
6TadhgMcCarthy7/03/06190.9Old Carey

10DouglasKerr3/08/06191.5

33LukeQuaynor17/03/06179.3East Doncaster

In terms of under ager, they Zac McCarthy (Tadhg's brother) is on the list too.
60ZacMcCarthy27/10/07198.0Old Carey

Western Jets.

Thomas McGuane
is a clever midfielder who is the son of 1990 Collingwood premiership player Mick McGuane.
11ThomasMcGuane27/08/07176.9Keilor

Nice 17 and 198cm! let's hope he is athletic and not a genetic twig (talking family genes ability to bulk ie McMahon) with excellent forward nouse (because the club invest in him like GC does with its academy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coates League 2024. The lists are out.

Stingrays -

The Stingrays also have Collingwood father-son prospect Oscar Lonie entering the program. The bottom-ager has great skills just like his father Ryan, who played 123 games for Collingwood
51OscarLonie14/11/07188.2Frankston Dolphins JFC

Oakleigh chargers

Luke Quaynor
is the younger brother of Collingwood premiership player Isaac and is a competitive small defender who is also part of the Magpies’ Next Generation Academy.

Quaynor is strong in one-on-one contests and makes good decisions when he wins it back.

Key defender Tadhg McCarthy and inside midfielder Douglas Kerr are also linked to the Magpies’ NGA program and have shown promising signs.
6TadhgMcCarthy7/03/06190.9Old Carey

10DouglasKerr3/08/06191.5

33LukeQuaynor17/03/06179.3East Doncaster

In terms of under ager, they Zac McCarthy (Tadhg's brother) is on the list too.
60ZacMcCarthy27/10/07198.0Old Carey

Western Jets.

Thomas McGuane
is a clever midfielder who is the son of 1990 Collingwood premiership player Mick McGuane.
11ThomasMcGuane27/08/07176.9Keilor

I find it greatly disturbing seeing someone born in 2007 be listed at 198cms.

I find it greatly disturbing seeing someone born in 2007 be listed at 198cms.

Some photos I took of him yesterday. Kicked a goal. Should have been two but missed the first after a good contested mark.
a4ab13f01657c98d6154c7b9d2f250e1.jpg

83821bf2c0d41af5c46a129265963217.jpg

25b2833d9f66caf5734f0cf5ae608972.jpg

813e79590ecead269cc9d32c14240afd.jpg

And with his older brother Tadhg. Playing together was a special moment for them both.

615ed983dfc0e335acfdba1749426b6c.jpg

Imagine if he turns out to be really good, and then we don’t have a chance to match a bid. I’d be going on a McEnroe-like rampage.

If they’re any good we won’t get access to them. Hopefully they change that NGA draft top 40 eligibility

Should just be open match at any round, as long as it's legitimate and the clubs can prove the time and effort went in.
Just like northern academies.

Dogs one was dodgy with JUH as Geelong did all the work then dogs got rezoned and had him in it.

They do need to make it a bit more even. It was only changed because clubs whinged about JUH going #1 and not to the worst team. Crows at the time.

And clubs are putting more time into the NGA program -- we are thats for sure. These kids train with 20 sessions a year can use all the faciities.

Hopefully they look to double it to 40. Realistically 20 is not that much.

What would the attendance be? 70,000 but the TV viewership is up?

I’d like it for the hypothetical but it would feel forced, whatever rivalry was made. Grand Final week 2019 was weird. There was Richmond with a clear identity and the Giants, who were new and had some fans since the early days but that novelty, not serious touch.

As long as it's a cracking game and none of Essendon, Carlton, Richmond, Geelong, or Saints win it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back