List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbiased view, if freeman who was taken #3 spots below Aish and still hasn't played a game is worth 24-26.
Aish is worth 15-20. It's just logic.
Aish has been better over the past 2 years.

That's being generous to us, too. Aish has played 35 or so games in his first two years of AFL footy. Not every young player joining the league achieves that, albeit at a struggling club.

Pies 1st rd pick this year and next year 2nd pick for Treloar
Pies give Seedsman to GC & kennedy to Melbourne, Howe to GC. and GC give Pies pick #19
pies then use Pick #19 and 1st rd pick from next year or depending on what we get for freeman use that for Aish.
Pick 19 and 2016 1st rounder for Aish - Can't see that happening

When push comes to shove a first rounder in pick 19 should be more than enough.

That's being generous to us, too. Aish has played 35 or so games in his first two years of AFL footy. Not every young player joining the league achieves that, albeit at a struggling club.

I completely agree. We would be asking for Adelaide's first pick if Schanzberg wanted to go the crows-which is 13, and he played a handful of "okay" games.

Barrett asked about what the pies are going to pay for him. Blucher wouldnt confirm but said that pick 7 this year something next year for something back and some steak knifes. Make of that what you want.

Very strong on his belief that he will be at Collingwood next year.

Thought the Carlton rumours were funny he has spoken to Silvagni but it has been made clear he wants to go to collingwood and no where else.
Yeah, said he probably knew what the trade would be, but didn't want to go into anymore detail to what matt_h has described in case the final deal changed in some way.
Sounded to me like it might well be already agreed, but last minute changes could happen, or perhaps he doesn't want to be the one announcing the deal, out of respect for everyone involved.

Everyone needs to calm down. We will get both players and troll Carlton in the process. Just sit back and enjoy it.

I am super Confident on Treloar but I don't like our chances at the Moment with Aish as Li9ns are run by Idiots

Everyone needs to calm down. We will get both players and troll Carlton in the process. Just sit back and enjoy it.
It's hilarious that Carlton's fan base is enjoying having the 'upper hand' of pick one in the PSD.
How long is it since a top-level player has gone into the PSD?
The threat of the PSD drives clubs to deal more fairly from time to time, but that's about it.

I would be unhappy, but ultimately okay with #26 and CEY for Scharenberg if he had decided to leave. Especially if the alternative is losing him for nothing.

I see where you're coming from, Oxley=CEY very similar! I wouldn't be happy with Scharenberg leaving either.
I think Oxley + 26 is good, but Brisbane should have a "need" for Oxley. He can't just be a steak knife.
Btw, would love him to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Treloar's manager, Peter Buchler has opened up on the deal that will make him a Magpie in the coming weeks;

"At the start of the year, Treloar's preference was to actually stay at GWS," Bulcher said.

"We went through an exhaustive process, and his preferred destination is Collingwood, and we're confident we can get Adam to the Pies next year."

"The facts are he's out of contract and he wants to go to Collingwood. We take in good faith that the Pies will get the deal done. He won't be going to Carlton."

"Collingwood is where he wants to go. It can't be any more black and white than that."

Adam Treloar's manager, Peter Buchler has opened up on the deal that will make him a Magpie in the coming weeks;

"At the start of the year, Treloar's preference was to actually stay at GWS," Bulcher said.

"We went through an exhaustive process, and his preferred destination is Collingwood, and we're confident we can get Adam to the Pies next year."

"The facts are he's out of contract and he wants to go to Collingwood. We take in good faith that the Pies will get the deal done. He won't be going to Carlton."

"Collingwood is where he wants to go. It can't be any more black and white than that."

Intended surely?

[Fictional] Blues supporter's response:
"So, he's not going to 'go to Carlton' right now becuase we still have to work out the details of his deal, but that doesn't stop his manager from going to Carlton, does it." :cool:

Carlton are now comedy value.

No one wants to go there, they chased Carlisle, Aish and were snubbed. Now they think they will swoop on Treloear.

They need to realize their days as a power club are long gone, players are actually kicking the door down to get out!!! No one wants to go to Carlton, its a cess pit.

[Fictional] Blues supporter's response:
"So, he's not going to 'go to Carlton' right now becuase we still have to work out the details of his deal, but that doesn't stop his manager from going to Carlton, does it." :cool:
That is just Calspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back