Game Day Collingwood v Geelong The G 7.40pm Friday 17 March 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Cox's mate looking like he walked out of the blue oyster bar

* the AFL, * Geelong, * Ollie Henry, * Brett Rosebury, * all of the frauds, corrupt rats and getting constantly kissed on the dick. Get ****ed
An hour later, still true. But now we’ve got a W to go with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After my dismissal of McCreery in the 1st quarter, he has become a star.! McInness looks like he will become a decent player too.
After watching your performance in the Game Thread, I'm sorry to say, I have now removed you from my Most Trusted List. I kind of agreed the game looked gone during the 3rd, but we should have known better shouldn't we? Can't wait to watch that again without the stress.

After watching your performance in the Game Thread, I'm sorry to say, I have now removed you from my Most Trusted List. I kind of agreed the game looked gone during the 3rd, but we should have known better shouldn't we? Can't wait to watch that again without the stress.
I reckon I have a niche role to play in the game threads. I'll sledge guys then watch them make a monkey of me. But I honestly thought we had dropped the ball in the 2nd half. Improvement came from unexpected sources.

Daics on the gear?!
My God you guys look scary! Good win rivals!
I thought Dan McStay would get molested at any moment.
Loved it, to be fair he was emotional after his father's funeral the previous day.
Had a few wines and enjoyed watching all his boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back