Complete Trading Game

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's a bit early, considering the game hasn't started yet, but I'm looking for a KPD or a quality midfielder. Everyone is on the table, hit me up with offers.

Are the stats just minimum requirements in each category? Can you delist six players that have played 15+ games or is there a maximum of 2 15+, 2 10+ and 2 5+?

I don't think there's a maximum, except for the no games category.

I'm pretty sure you can delist players who apply to 1 or 2 in 2/3. Eg you can delist a player who has averaged 15 disposals for category 3 as long as they have played 5 games.

Are the stats just minimum requirements in each category? Can you delist six players that have played 15+ games or is there a maximum of 2 15+, 2 10+ and 2 5+?
10+ disposals can be 20. 5+ Games can be 22.
Minimum requirements.

I know it's a bit early, considering the game hasn't started yet, but I'm looking for a KPD or a quality midfielder. Everyone is on the table, hit me up with offers.

I don't think there's a maximum, except for the no games category.
ill set up a trade discussions thread. Just so this one is about game enquiries and easier for me to manage. :) But can't officially lodge trades until we have each team sorted.
If people can get word out - Game starts sooner :)

we could potentially make a start on the game, however only start the drafting and latter stages once every team is taken?
What do people think of this?
To start trading your team list must first be put up though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kunna17 can we delist more than eight players?
Also, can we delist players who have played 1-4 games? I have Polkinghorne and Raines in this bracket.
you must delist 2 from each category, However if you wish, you may delist more.
When delisting more they can be from these 1-4 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back