Confessions of a try hard Dream Teamer

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a look at the rd8 points thread where DTpunter replied to a post directed at James.

Mods should really do something about all of these aliases or pretty soon all of this forum will just be DWD posting to other DWDs.
James is not DWD.

I'm pretty sick and tired of the immaturity of the Dream Team Board, to be honest it seems half the people on here behave like children.

James is not DWD.

I'm pretty sick and tired of the immaturity of the Dream Team Board, to be honest it seems half the people on here behave like children.

Hi SJ,

That is probably because half the people on this forum are kids and the other half want to be a kid.

Thank you for clearing this up.

Sorry for misbehaving, we are just a little jumpy whenever a connection is made between accounts. I am sure that you can understand why this might be the case.

There is one phoenix in this thread and it is not James.

It was not my decision to allow the returnee and the admin use a bit of discretion here.

It's pretty boring to reply with the same old thing based on who is posting it, rather than what they are posting.

There is one phoenix in this thread and it is not James.

It was not my decision to allow the returnee and the admin use a bit of discretion here.

It's pretty boring to reply with the same old thing based on who is posting it, rather than what they are posting.

Its good to see these culprits dealt with :rolleyes:

Is there a reason why you feel the need to make a new username/account every couple of weeks? :confused:

Because certain mods red card my account for no reason and then let me back. Im dumbfounded by that logic, but thats the way they go.

I enjoy posting and talking about footy/DT. Must be a pretty good poster on DT to be asked 3 times into ffc. They must have really seen something in me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I for one welcome DWD and James back to this board, otherwise this place would be a lot more boring and sensible.

They probably comprise half the posts on this board.

I do have a lot of time on my hands ATM :eek: I promise to stop posting once I run out of trades....should be about Rd18 this year. ;)

Still unsure if im happy with my option to trade Magner, A.Kennedy, D.Smith so early before they really blossomed. Looking back maybe i should have kept them for a few more weeks.

Unfortunately the players i traded them to have all been injured or rested in Christensen, J.Macdonald and Smedts. Looking back the Kennedy ? Smedts trade was okay so far has made me 160k.

I traded Magner at 210k with a small BE. Magner since then has avg 72 whilst he has also made an extra 80k. Mcdonald scored 90 and 92 but has been rested the last 2 weeks thus not making money.

The D.Smith > Christensen trade really has hurt. Not only was it trading myself to a zero with Zaka and Sidebottom already in my team but D.Smith scored 97 and 73 whilst Christensen got me just 68 getting injured and missing the next 2 weeks although Smith missed another week. So far have lost a fair bit of coin and points on that trade. Having to play an extra rookie in the forward line in Treloar/Adams last week didnt help with just 50's.

So certainly a confession of a bad trade that last one. Probably should have held on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back