Congratulations Hutchy,Pickers & Jon Ralph!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 12, 2006
East Bentleigh
AFL Club
Melbourne
All three voted by MMM Footy as the three biggest head wobblers of the year,what is a headwobbler you may ask,its those in the media who are getting a bit ahead of themselves!How Tony Jones did'nt win this is amazing!

as it happens, all 3 of those are sen members, definitely agree that ralph and hutchy have got ahead of themselves. interesting that hutchy being a former mmm member got a mention.

I'm surprised to see Jon Ralph in there, there are surely bigger head wobblers around than him. I've been OS for a couple of months, but I've been impressed with what I've seen of Ralph, and he hasn't been in the media that much. Unless this has changed the last couple of months.

Funny how all 3 appear on SEN.:rolleyes:

Would have thought Garry Lyon would be a monty to win this award.

Can anyone explain the Piccone joke?

Who are they referring to? I understand that it means the same as head wobble, but what is Piccone?

I always assumed it was Lance Piccione, who was a down right w***er.

Can anyone explain the Piccone joke?

Who are they referring to? I understand that it means the same as head wobble, but what is Piccone?

I always assumed it was Lance Piccione, who was a down right w***er.
The Piccone is named after Lance Piccione because when a player kicked a bagful against any team Lance played in he was always the first to go over and congratulate him after the siren. He always seemed to get his head in the paper hugging the oppositions best or leading goalkicker.
He kind of got in the paper for the wrong reasons.

The Piccone is named after Lance Piccione because when a player kicked a bagful against any team Lance played in he was always the first to go over and congratulate him after the siren. He always seemed to get his head in the paper hugging the oppositions best or leading goalkicker.
He kind of got in the paper for the wrong reasons.

Ahh thanks for that mate.

Like I said, the guy was a w***er. Thought the world of himself.

interestingly, the term head wobbler, noticed it being used a lot in hutchy and pickers sen show on sat morning. no doubt it was taken from the mmm team? a bit like "the dukes"

That SEN show with Hutchison and Pickering is painful to listen to.

They crap on about people being on ''media street'', when they are among the biggest media whores themselves.

That SEN show with Hutchison and Pickering is painful to listen to.

They crap on about people being on ''media street'', when they are among the biggest media whores themselves.

They spend half their time ragging each other and think they are being funny. And how about that segment where they get Ox online have have a 3-way debate? Absolute garbage.

Don't know why we're picking on these guys though ... tell me one member of the media who isn't up themselves You have to be a head wobbling tosser to do the job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back