List Mgmt. Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully we have written into his contract he must have a 15:1 handball to kick ratio.

In all seriousness wrapped that reg has decided to re sign...good to have another swan for life...

What year does everyone leave because of buddy??

Hopefully we have written into his contract he must have a 15:1 handball to kick ratio.

In all seriousness wrapped that reg has decided to re sign...good to have another swan for life...

What year does everyone leave because of buddy??

Prevailing thought on BF is 2016/2017

Prevailing thought on BF is 2016/2017

Silver lining of this, if some mids et al leave on bigger $$$ we will atleast get good picks or compo picks which I think are worth more than they used to with the points system. Cant see us bottoming out like cartlon in next few years.

Kieran Jack, Lewis Jetta and Ted Richards are the key signings left from this years out of contract group. Shaw and Goodes you would think are going to retire and the rest are kids/rookies

Kieran Jack, Lewis Jetta and Ted Richards are the key signings left from this years out of contract group. Shaw and Goodes you would think are going to retire and the rest are kids/rookies

Jetta is the only one I'd have any concern with in terms of wanting to leave. The other two won't be going anywhere.

Pretty confident Jetta will stay though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt Freo's main target will be Jetta. They're wanting a key forward and they have Pearce and Hill playing in the Jetta kind of roles.

WCE maybe but I just think after this long and so much success possibly ahead and with two kids now, he'd be tied to Sydney.

I doubt Freo's main target will be Jetta. They're wanting a key forward and they have Pearce and Hill playing in the Jetta kind of roles.

WCE maybe but I just think after this long and so much success possibly ahead and with two kids now, he'd be tied to Sydney.
His kids are what is making me think a move will be on the cards...closer to family

Jetta hates Sydney, the place. Loves the club.

AFL article says only Richards and Goodes not signed. No mention of Jetta. Are we sure he's a UFA? Either way, he'll stay on IMO, and Hanners. Gotta feeling the boys don't give two flyers about Buddy's contract, and are playing for fair contracts, but probably less than they would get if they moved

Jack partner is trying to lure him back to Perth :oops:

He's a premiership co-captain. Dad is a Sydney NRL legend. His whole family/legacy is here - if he leaves I'll donate my organs to charity.

Jetta hates Sydney, the place. Loves the club.
Sorry to be vague but i remember him saying something when he signed his last deal that made me think it would be his last one. Didnt seem too committed long term...plus the fact he only signed a 2 year deal makes me think he will go.

Unfortunate comsidering how improved he is and how important to the team he has become

He's a premiership co-captain. Dad is a Sydney NRL legend. His whole family/legacy is here - if he leaves I'll donate my organs to charity.

If you need help, I have a good Stihl chainsaw.

Jetta has all the talent to burn. How many can snap it around the corner 60m? or chisel in it with ease from 50? or burn off a rioli?
It's all above the shoulders of Jetts. I'd hate for another club to grab him and wring out and reap the talent he has.

Hope we can keep him

Jetta is one of our most important players to re-sign. We have lots of players who can turn the ball over in defence and do well against opponents as long as the midfield limits the supply. We have about 3 players that can kick effectively inside 50 and hit targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back