Media Controversy in Round Five match sours Warriors great win over the Swamprats

Remove this Banner Ad

Story by Cara Line and Will Son​

Controversy has reigned during the Alberton Swamprats home game against the Coney Island Warriors. The Warriors scored a comfortable 46 point win after a twelve goal second half, but the controversy occurred at the main break.

The Swamprats lead by 11 points coming into the main break before the Warriors went on an attacking streak which resulted in a goal and the ball in the forward line of Warriors when the siren sounded, or so everyone other than the umpire thought.

2 : 24.43 {lBP} - Hands it off to Abraham Nuscrack.
2 : 24.47 {FB} - Macca19 receives his handpass.
2 : 24.51 {FB} - What a tackle by invinciBLUES.
2 : 24.55 {lFP} - So deathevocation ... with a moment to digest his options.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 2
Alberton Swamprats : 8.2.50
Coney Island Warriors : 7.4.46
=====================================
2 : 25 {C} - He's tackled but manages to get the shot away.
2 : 25.06 {C} - What a goal from deathevocation.
Alberton Swamprats : 8.2.50
Coney Island Warriors : 8.4.52

The Swamprats were incensed that somehow Razor Ray how found himself umpiring during an SFA game. As team management made immediate calls to send the umpire Ray back to lower grades where he deserves to be the Swamprats were unable to switch back on after the controversial goal was allowed to stand and they allowed themselves to be run over by a rampant Warriors in the second half.

Razor can't be blamed here - it was that damned INXS song blaring in the background that caused the confusion

Razor can't be blamed here - it was that damned INXS song blaring in the background that caused the confusion
Death... Death was shooting...
...Ray was there...
...Didn't hear the siren...
...And then Swampies... SWAMPIES, GOT TORN APART!

*drums*

Phew, when I read the thread title, I thought our drugs program had been discovered...

Feel for you, Swampies but as Razor Ray said to me after the game "Where's my money.." sorry.. he said "I don't write the rules, I just read them."

Hopefully he can learn for next week.

Pretty sure the Dragons won like this last week The Filth Wizard??

I'm pretty sure this happens in a game every round. It's nothing more than sim formatting but some people around here love steaming hot mugs of thunderstorms.

sad to see the excuses for a loss coming out ........

The best bit is they think it 'sours' our win.

Still tastes mighty sweet over here - I guess sucking arse must taste a bit yuck but then I wouldn't know.

Number 1, baby.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must have a hell of a kick for it to take 6 seconds from boot to crossing the goal line. It must have been something like a 150m kick! 3KZ is Football will have something to say about this.

I actually think it was touched off the boot too but don't tell anyone or we'll have more tears...

I actually think it was touched off the boot too but don't tell anyone or we'll have more tears...
Oh you went there .....
open-a-can-of-worms.jpg

i am relieved it's only a siren controversy

as Frankston Rover aluded to, i thought this was going dish dirt on our massive coke problem

it's just so delicious :thumbsu:

coca-cola-uks-trucks-get-bio-power-45745_1.jpg

ABOVE - Frankston Rover's daily delivery of CocaCola being prepared for delivery to his multimillion dollar mansion

i am relieved it's only a siren controversy

as Frankston Rover aluded to, i thought this was going dish dirt on our massive coke problem

it's just so delicious :thumbsu:

coca-cola-uks-trucks-get-bio-power-45745_1.jpg

ABOVE - Frankston Rover's daily delivery of CocaCola being prepared for delivery to his multimillion dollar mansion
COLA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back