Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. Part 2 * CONTINUED ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, render unto Caesar … I've no issue with the CCP copping criticism for what they've done wrong. It would probably spin a few heads that they also deserve praise for what they've right, but dichotomous thinking abounds in this thread. It's when people start blaming an entire nation of people, race of people, or blaming the country for consequences beyond its action, I'll speak up.

Supporting people who take such ubiquitous viewpoints makes you an enabler, at best.

What they've done wrong.
Publish data that makes the rest of the world consider its like a serious Flu. Until they found out for themselves .

What they've done right.
Stop it from being a big deal in china outside one province.

So what do they deserve praise for?

We pretty much did. Some universities were even helping their students pay for spending 14 days in a third nation so they could get here.

Is there any evidence the busloads were Chinese? Originally it was "elderly" with no ethnic connotation, then it became "Asian" via a Sydney radio shock jock (was it Ray Hadley again on that one), and now "Chinese" seems the end decision.
It also seems to have only happened in two or three places, which is two or three places too many but not the mass over-run of towns some in the media made it out to be.

My old mum in Gippsland told me about it, pretty sure she doesn't listen to Sydney shock jocks.
Not two or three places. Latrobe Valley had no real shortages until the busses turned up. Heard of it out near Gisbourne too.
Probably how the virus got to Traralgon.

I feel sorry for the people that are trying to run businesses, and no-one goes there because they look Asian. ( I haven't avoided any of my normal haunts , i think its pathetic ).
That doesn't mean those on the buses. Organized Hoarders. Were not Asian.

It's hard to take the government's rules seriously when they ban golf and fishing, yet let horse racing continue. I would have 100% followed, but I will flout the rules like they have.

Wasn't it patient 0 f’ed a pangolin?
They are now saying it may have been around a while, and just became more dangerous in Dec. So it's possible the Wuhan wet market had nothing to do with it. The virus in bats and pandolins Is a bit to different to easily be explained by a jump to humans in December.

After all, Australia had its own bat virus outbreak in humans, and it didn't take the eating of bats to happen.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

My old mum in Gippsland told me about it, pretty sure she doesn't listen to Sydney shock jocks.
Not two or three places. Latrobe Valley had no real shortages until the busses turned up. Heard of it out near Gisbourne too.
Probably how the virus got to Traralgon.
You'd think with all these buses storming rural towns and supermarkets, somebody would have taken and uploaded video evidence. If I saw it happening, I certainly would film them and then share it with news websites and TV. Unless I've missed it, no footage has been shown.

At the start of this I actually still went to china town and had meals etc. What I take offence to is the fact Asians in busloads were raping and pillaging country towns in Victoria. Stock piling goods and fooking them off to China. Now that is not racist it is a fooking fact
Raping and pillaging was going on, as an objective fact, and I am hearing about this now?

It's hard to take the government's rules seriously when they ban golf and fishing, yet let horse racing continue. I would have 100% followed, but I will flout the rules like they have.
I was thinking exactly the same thing when I was watching the barrier attendants load the horses into the barriers yesterday...

Everybody who assaults or abuses a Chinese person is blaming not only the people of China, but all ethnic Chinese people.

Saw a post by a Chinese American person, who had never been to China, on being asked constantly to justify China's actions, and wet markets. As if he would know.

Herd mentality at it's worst.

China did something bad, look, an Asian, let's spray him with some abuse, he deserves it.

And saying people that object to this are defending China?

Look at you going off on your little rant that has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.

You people are honestly pathetic, respond to what is said don't go off on your little unrelated rants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What they've done wrong.
Publish data that makes the rest of the world consider its like a serious Flu. Until they found out for themselves .

What they've done right.
Stop it from being a big deal in china outside one province.

So what do they deserve praise for?

Thats just a false statement. The data from China showed unequivocally this was worse than influenza virus.

The CCP and Chinese people deserve praise for how they arrested the spread in their country. It’s nothing to be sneezed at when we other counties that have failed so miserably.

Nothing is all good or all bad.

The complete horse industry learnt a lot in 2007 when AQIS let the country down. The rest of the country carried on as normal. Equine flu was eliminated. Did you catch COVID-19 from someone in the industry?

Except no one is blaming the country they are blaming the government of that country, it is you who is twisting it to suit your agenda here.

The post I initially replied to talked about supplies coming from “China, the country that started this pandemic”. Literally was talking about the country. So quit the gaslighting rewrites.

There’s an ignore button that you can use to fashion your little own echo chamber if you can’t handle perspectives that aren’t subordinate to your emotions.

Do you use big words to make you feel special on forums? That was a very sexy sentence!

More Lies & Cover-Ups From The Chinese Communist Party
(The CCP also have their allies in Australia/other democratic countries supporting their actions, although they know the CCP is lying)

2.4.20 "China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in the country, under-reporting both total cases & deaths it's suffered from the disease, the US intelligence community concluded in a Report to the White House".

"Deborah Birx, the State Department Immunologist...said Tuesday that Chinese public reporting influenced assumptions elsewhere in the world about the nature of the virus...The medical community...interpreted the Chinese data: This was serious, but smaller than anyone expected...because I think probably we were missing a significant amount of the data".

"The reality is that we could have been better off if China had been more forthcoming" (USA)Vice President M. Pence said." What appears evident now is that long before the world learned in December that China was dealing with this, & maybe as much as a month earlier than that, that the outbreak was real in China".

It should be noted that until 20.1.20, the CCP was publicly denying to the WHO &the world there was any evidence of human-to-human contagion with covid-19! (&And Taiwan had also formally advised the WHO, in late December 2019, there was human-to-human contagion with covid-19).

Last edited:
At the start of this I actually still went to china town and had meals etc. What I take offence to is the fact Asians in busloads were raping and pillaging country towns in Victoria. Stock piling goods and fooking them off to China. Now that is not racist it is a fooking fact
A fact that was fact checked and turned out, in fact, not to be a fact at all. Stop peddling urban myths.

The post I initially replied to talked about supplies coming from “China, the country that started this pandemic”. Literally was talking about the country. So quit the gaslighting rewrites.
See I take that as an attack on the government because I don't have an agenda.

I personally think that out of this crisis we will ultimately end up playing more games in a season. I think a 34 game season would be the ultimate.
Games were too long. I liked the shorter games. It means we can play more games.
34 games means more money for everyone.
It doesn’t have to mean 34 weeks. Play more midweek games.
It’s a much fairer season.
They own Marvel stadium which helps in this regard. I’m sure they could figure out the other grounds availability.
They are going to be looking for ways to increase their revenue. In my opinion it will come about. I’d be happy with it.
Horrible

Thats just a false statement. The data from China showed unequivocally this was worse than influenza virus.

The CCP and Chinese people deserve praise for how they arrested the spread in their country. It’s nothing to be sneezed at when we other counties that have failed so miserably.

Nothing is all good or all bad.
Praise

You are joking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back