Cripps Bontempelli Merrett Kelly - the next big 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, Carlton fans are very defensive.

Look how much better Carlton looked with a better user of the ball in kerridge playing a bigger role
Is Kerridge really a better ball user than Cripps? I don’t think Kerridge is all that good with disposal. Maybe I haven’t seen him play much. Cripp is a decent user. He just has 6 blokes hanging off him most times he gets the footy.

Cripps is the most over rated footballer in Australia. Cannot handle a tag, hardly ever kicks a goal, has little impact on the scoreboard at all, his Clanger levels are ridiculous. He runs around in his bandages acting tough but when crunch comes to crunch he has no impact on games.

M crouch might not have flair of bont or kelly but he is your bread and butter footballer that every team needs. Extremely consistant, huge ball winner,big body and very good in a contest

Is Kerridge really a better ball user than Cripps? I don’t think Kerridge is all that good with disposal. Maybe I haven’t seen him play much. Cripp is a decent user. He just has 6 blokes hanging off him most times he gets the footy.
It's also team mates giving him options. The guy in tight at the contest needs people presenting on the outside. I still have nightmares from 20015 when we lost Shiel and Scully to injury. Ward was contstantly winning the hard ball and turning it over because he had no options.

Gee, Carlton fans are very defensive.

Look how much better Carlton looked with a better user of the ball in kerridge playing a bigger role
We all know you are trolling but just for interests sakes, explain to me last week.

Cripps had us in the fight against Geelong within 10 points early in the final term. He gets sniped out of the game and geelong kick 3 goals to zip to win the game. The "corkie" he suffered in that game was the reason he hobbled around last night as evidenced by the massive strapping he has had on above the knee since that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As prior years have proved, It was only a matter of time before Cripps’ body started to break down. The way he plays it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s completely cooked by his mid 20’s.

M crouch might not have flair of bont or kelly but he is your bread and butter footballer that every team needs. Extremely consistant, huge ball winner,big body and very good in a contest

Not really a bread and butter player if you are injured a lot like Crouch.

Crouch is Cripps without the extreme talent.

Not really a bread and butter player if you are injured a lot like Crouch.

Crouch is Cripps without the extreme talent.

If you don’t know what you are talking about then best to just stay in the corner and be quite.

We are talking about MATT Crouch who has hardly been injured, not his brother BRAD

They did the same after Merrett was concussed. This is truly a s**t magnet of a thread.

And they do constantly whenever Bont isn’t the best player on the ground.

Carlton fans the most, while they revel in cripps having the best statistics in a 100 point loss

As prior years have proved, It was only a matter of time before Cripps’ body started to break down. The way he plays it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s completely cooked by his mid 20’s.

He copped 1 injury to end his 2017 early, not sure when he’s ever missed footy late in a season aside from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back