Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anything happen on this front lately? Just saw this on a certain someone's Facebook

Screenshot_20201004-084409.png

Wow, as a site rookie this thread has been a fun read.

Someone give her and Ablett Snr a podcast

A huge amount is missing, too. Plenty of gems either deleted by Kate or by mods, not sure. Wish I'd have archived it all, would be a good read.

So whose joining me tonight at 4am for "thread watch"?

I am conceited enough to believe I got a subconscious mention from a 'celebrity' :straining:

I was one of the fortunate ones to be in this thread live when it was happening. The ruins of what remains does not do it justice; it was aso much better than Rompingwins and the 'A Rocca thread'. Whats more; I had the pleasure months before of going toe to toe with one of the pseudonyms on the Hawks board over Croad.. You cant bottle that.

Last edited:
I am conceited enough to believe I got a subconscious mention from a 'celebrity' :straining:

I was one of the fortunate ones to be in this thread live when it was happening. The ruins of what remains does not do it justice; it was aso much better than Rompingwins and the 'A Rocca thread'. Whats more; I had the pleasure months before of going toe to toe with one of the pseudonyms on the Hawks board over Croad.. You cant bottle that.
I'll put my hand up for the blame. What a classic thread this was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not convinced that's actually Kate. No chance she would just say "Dad" rather than "AFL Legend and GOAT Father Alex Jesaulenko". Imposter

Australian Fatherhood League Hall of Fame Inaugural Legend, Alex Jesaulenko

Anyone who thinks Jesaulenko's mark isn't the greatest of all time obviously is not aware of how iconic a father he really is. It's as simple as that.

I can't believe I was lucky enough to be listening to SEN purely by chance when the phone call happened. Incredible stuff really. I thought she was like 55 the way she was prattling on

JesssssssssSolero you bewdy and Trennie both claiming they’ve been ‘hacked’ on FB, like, you know, happens to real celebrities. The defensive response from her middle age single bald Carlton supporting simps really is something else. Mid 40s blokes going ape saying they’ll wring necks and stuff. Highly advise a read if you can.

not posting screenshots; I don’t want to be taken down by ‘lawyer’ Kate. Just saying dress up an FB profile as a blues supporting bloke and she’ll accept the add. Clearly Trennie’s love isn’t enough so she needs the gratification that comes from the simps drooling.

Her crew of simps really is a sight to behold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back