Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What went down
surely someone who knows her would make her stop
Not much happened, just gave her perspective on it and why she was so angry, it seems she hasn't got it through her head that Kane said the mark was overrated & not the moment/the player/her dad despite her saying that she did understand it. She took it reaaalll personally but she simmered down a lot on Friday vs when she called Bob & Andy. Also Kane asked what her old man thinks about the comment & what he thinks about her calling up and doing her nut.. she said he didn't care what Kane said and he wouldn't even try to stop her from saying what she has to say cause she's a grown woman and he knows he can't stop her (code for she is a psychopath and he cbf with the argument). She said something like it was an iconic mark, an iconic moment, an iconic player, an iconic father and an iconic human being etc. just absolute carry on, verbal diarrhea trying to justify how good her dad was and how good the mark was.

Most of her personality is being Jezza's daughter. The small part that isn't is being Trent Croad's girlfriend.

Not even close. David Mackay by a mile.

Read the first page of this and it will change your mind

Hahaha that first page was pure gold. How had I never seen that thread before??

Not even close. David Mackay by a mile.
Ha, I thought for a moment (in fact, a couple of minutes while I looked up the stats :p) you meant the former Carlton player, which would've been the first time I've ever heard such a comment about him. :D
Robert Walls reckons that when they use to have kick-to-kick before training, the groups up each end would start even, but eventually David would be up one end on his own because everyone was sick of being out-marked :D

Not sure how true this is. He was assistant coach to Brent Guerra at Chelsea in the Mornington Peninsula League and the club wanted Croad to play but due to the career ending injury he suffered at hawthorn the insurance company would not let him play
You're correct - Insurance was why he didn't play from the 2008 AFL GF until pulling on the boots for DLS in Rd 1 of VAFA 2013.

Not 100% sure why he didn't play with Guerra at Chelsea in 2014, but perhaps it was because he snapped his achilles in Rd 1 of VAFA 2013 and was finished as an athlete...?

Croad snaps Achilles

Attachments

• Croad 1.jpg
    Croad 1.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 339
  • Croad 3.jpg
    Croad 3.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 323
  • Croad 2.jpg
    Croad 2.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 314

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're correct - Insurance was why he didn't play from the 2008 AFL GF until pulling on the boots for DLS in Rd 1 of VAFA 2013.

Not 100% sure why he didn't play with Guerra at Chelsea in 2014, but perhaps it was because he snapped his achilles in Rd 1 of VAFA 2013 and was finished as an athlete...?

Croad snaps Achilles

At the time (I don’t have the local paper from the time) he was very keen to play as Chelsea were struggling at the time

I will admit I went too far and added her on Facebook when this thread initially blew up for a laugh. The stuff she is posting at the moment is insane. This is the biggest thing to happen to her in years, and she's living off the adrenaline. I think it's against the rules to post screenshots, but boy is it a ride.
Just post whatever is written in quotation marks without screenshots. We need at least one post per day from you until June 11th. (even then keep going, this thread deserves it)

Last edited:

Nothing will change my mind.

Kate's been doing a podcast/radio run recently off the back of her newfound fame. She was on SEN apparently, talking to Cornes. Missed it myself, but no doubt would have been funny.

Got half way through her on SEN with Bob and Andy and had to switch if off as the cringe was too much. Iconic father and husband? WTF does that even mean?

Imagine having your considerable ego being entirely attached to what your dad did 50 odd years ago.

She should have had Rocky as a father, he'd straighten her up.

'Jess Solero' never claimed being Kate, but the Jezzasbabygirl account which is clearly the same person certainly did despite the Facebook denial. Thank you Wayback machine https://web.archive.org/web/2019060...croad-jesaulenko-having-a-baby.1207276/page-3.

Wall of text incoming but it's well worth the read. Take note of the time stamps of the below conversation, let alone the content :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 872096View attachment 872097View attachment 872098
View attachment 872102View attachment 872103

lol wut?

now I get the 4 am reference. Haha damn

The gift that keeps on giving. Now there is a podcast that averages about 150 listeners per show advertising on bigfooty that Kate Jeselenko is on their show talking about big topics like what it was like growing up with an AFL icon and one of the best footy players ever

hahaha what a ****ing time to be alive!

The gift that keeps on giving. Now there is a podcast that averages about 150 listeners per show advertising on bigfooty that Kate Jeselenko is on their show talking about big topics like what it was like growing up with an AFL icon and one of the best footy players ever

hahaha what a ******* time to be alive!
Replay posted in early hours of the morning by any chance?

One of the funniest threads on here

hahaha what a ******* time to be alive!
I'll have to listen to this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back