Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get it.

Did he pay Chief off or something?

Freedom of information!

I imagine it's not that hard to figure out. An inoffensive thread/post doesn't just get cleaned up in the course of standard modding.

Sadly despite the overwhelming likelihood that this all played out as we believe (further reinforced by the erratic behaviour of Kate these past few days), there never was a smoking gun proving it as such.

Probably sounds like I’m taking the piss but she genuinely sounds not-all-there... I know Cornes will do anything for ratings but probably not the most responsible thing to be doing.

Nothing Cornes does in his media career is responsible, he's a football shock-jock.

Was never a Kane Cornes fan... until now. I reckon he's been reading this thread all along, and the opinion on Jezza's mark was all designed to keep this thread rolling along. Well played K.Cornes. :thumbsu:

That would actually explain a lot. Cornes probably had this troll sitting in his back pocket for a rainy day, once he'd baited Tex it was time to throw a line out on this.

I imagine it's not that hard to figure out. An inoffensive thread/post doesn't just get cleaned up in the course of standard modding.

Sadly despite the overwhelming likelihood that this all played out as we believe (further reinforced by the erratic behaviour of Kate these past few days), there never was a smoking gun proving it as such.

Nothing Cornes does in his media career is responsible, he's a football shock-jock.

That would actually explain a lot. Cornes probably had this troll sitting in his back pocket for a rainy day, once he'd baited Tex it was time to throw a line out on this.

Lol - So she got the suits involved to have them all removed?

She must have forgotten her other alias' :D

This gets better and better.

Last edited:

Lol - So she got the suits involved to have them all removed?

She must of forgotten her other alias' :D

This gets better and better.

No suits that I recall, usually this is done as a courtesy.

Though it's worth noting that 'Jess' never actually claimed that she was Kate (in fact she vigorously denied it), that was just speculation from posters. Strange that anyone might be so sensitive about such a thing...

Though it's worth noting that 'Jess' never actually claimed that she was Kate, that was just speculation from posters. Strange that anyone might be so sensitive about such a thing...

Must say it is disappointing that the original content of this future legendary thread has been removed (much like our beloved Romingwins thread) but have enjoyed that you mods have allowed the postings of the transcripts and other tidbits which really paint the picture for future posters reading this for the first time :thumbsu:

Mods gotta mod but also good discretion to allow the thread still show what has actually gone on.

Though it's worth noting that 'Jess' never actually claimed that she was Kate (in fact she vigorously denied it), that was just speculation from posters. Strange that anyone might be so sensitive about such a thing...
'Jess Solero' never claimed being Kate, but the Jezzasbabygirl account which is clearly the same person certainly did despite the Facebook denial. Thank you Wayback machine https://web.archive.org/web/2019060...croad-jesaulenko-having-a-baby.1207276/page-3.

Wall of text incoming but it's well worth the read. Take note of the time stamps of the below conversation, let alone the content :tearsofjoy:

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG

Last edited:
Must say it is disappointing that the original content of this future legendary thread has been removed (much like our beloved Romingwins thread) but have enjoyed that you mods have allowed the postings of the transcripts and other tidbits which really paint the picture for future posters reading this for the first time :thumbsu:

The Rompingwins thread was never touched by mods, the only thing in there that changed was all the photoshopped images hosted on other sites had the links break. :(

Mods gotta mod but also good discretion to allow the thread still show what has actually gone on.

Not really. As pointed out by the Sentinel, one account claimed to be Kate, yet there's no concrete proof it was despite some the educated guesswork that took place. If an involved party were to complain that they were being impersonated, then that's pretty much it for the thread. I mean, it's fortunate that the thread was only cleaned up rather than outright nuked.

Is it true that Croad, Baby Jezza, Lachie Hunter and a blonde called Danielle were all spotted in a car together, with Tyson Stengle, Bailey Smith, Ricky Nixon and Ian Stewart in another car in hot pursuit? Because Danielle and Stewart were driving their respective cars, cops were called to deal with 'drag racing'! :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be a requirement of BF membership to know of arguably the most iconic thread on this website, much like the citizenship test.

It created the certified legendary thread tag.

Rompingwins was Hamish McLachlan's login alias that he used to edit his own (very favourably) Wikipedia page. It was also the name of a racehorse he owned at the time. This was all discovered by the detective work of BF members at the time.

Enjoy.
That and the common knowledge that Anthony Rocca is the worst 200 game player of all time.

What in tarnation...

For people who missed the glory of this thread, here lies a link with all deleted posts:

What in tarnation...

For people who missed the glory of this thread, here lies a link with all deleted posts:

Not even all there unfortunately (pardon the pun)

Though there is the post where she posts a bikini pic from her Instagram and says “looks like she was never pregnant or lost the baby”.

heckin weird...

Nah she's certainly got some sort of personality disorder. The original tirade on Bob & Andy's show was initiated by Kate, they didn't interview her, she called up as any other caller would. Having said that, the follow up with Kane today was unnecessary, however she seemed a bit more calm this morning.
She went to the media a second time?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I will admit I went too far and added her on Facebook when this thread initially blew up for a laugh. The stuff she is posting at the moment is insane. This is the biggest thing to happen to her in years, and she's living off the adrenaline. I think it's against the rules to post screenshots, but boy is it a ride.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back