Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

280657840_175100888201266_4199607773460855584_n.jpg
You wouldn't see that many stars on a clear summer's night,Shut up & take my credit card !

More front than a big city k-mart, gig is in Tasmania, I'm crestfallen, this could be the sportsman's night version of fyre festival
haha yeah this really is shaping up to be iconic for all the wrong reasons, the light nibbles might be fyre fest style sandwiches lol. Speaking of more front than big city Kmart, hows the club asking for 110 bucks for Kate ‘recognise those legs anywhere’ jezza as the entertainment, ‘light nibbles’ for the feed, seemingly no piss included for that princely sum! What the!

That said I am considering going, pretending to be a massive Kate jezza ‘fan’ and delivering live updates of the proceedings for the good people of this most iconic of threads

haha yeah this really is shaping up to be iconic for all the wrong reasons, the light nibbles might be fyre fest style sandwiches lol. Speaking of more front than big city Kmart, hows the club asking for 110 bucks for Kate ‘recognise those legs anywhere’ jezza as the entertainment, ‘light nibbles’ for the feed, seemingly no piss included for that princely sum! What the!

That said I am considering going, pretending to be a massive Kate jezza ‘fan’ and delivering live updates of the proceedings for the good people of this most iconic of threads
Please do, I will pitch in for your ticket.

EFA... and to reinforce the importance of their position in the pecking order.

also.. lol'd irl. "the white markles"... lmao genius.

Word has it that the Royal couple will be making an appearance at the Mountain Spew for a chat about the life that is, will defz be going as tickets are going at -$10. Yes you heard correctly.... they are paying YOU $10 to sit and listen to them indulgently gossip about their own lives and over-inflated sense of self.
Im not going to say this was a premonition - but hell this was a premonition....

I suppose with inflation -$10 is about $110 these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will admit I went too far and added her on Facebook when this thread initially blew up for a laugh. The stuff she is posting at the moment is insane. This is the biggest thing to happen to her in years, and she's living off the adrenaline. I think it's against the rules to post screenshots, but boy is it a ride.
I had to unfriend her on Facebook, she was doing my head in.

Last edited:
Geez that’s a bit of kanga sitting there.
I have raised funds for my nephew through one of these and sometimes it takes time or you have to close it off before transferring funds.
I’m not defending or attacking this circumstance as I don’t know in and outs just giving a perspective before the s**t show starts.

To be fair it appears she had nothing to do with the fundraiser that Bosustow is complaining about and she seems to have passed along the monies she raised last year;

Bosustow and his family have been in contact with the organiser, Carlton supporter Gozz (real name Goran) Margeta, in an attempt to discuss the issues. But Margeta has yet to hand over any money and a cheque for $15,000, given to Bosustow’s daughter on Monday, bounced.

In attendance were friends including former teammates Jimmy Buckley, Mike Fitzpatrick, Wayne Johnston, Mark Maclure and Mark ‘Jacko’ Jackson, as well as actor Vince Colosimo, businessman Tony Hachem, and Kate Jesaulenko, daughter of Blues legend Alex Jesaulenko, who raised almost $25,000 last year for Bosustow via a GoFundMe page.

To be fair it appears she had nothing to do with the fundraiser that Bosustow is complaining about and she seems to have passed along the monies she raised last year;

Totally agree. Nothing to do with Kate.

The person who’s holding out with the money is needed in the HS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For once Kate is in the right. She was roped into helping with this one in good faith. She’s given us all many laughs I know but she has not and would not rip off the Buzz. Before you say I’m Kate or Trennie, I’ve provided half the evidence of her idiocy in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back