Crown: Aussie Millions

Remove this Banner Ad

Played the last phase 3 tonight but bricked about 20 spots from a seat

Guy shoves 22s, other guy tank shoves At, I call off with 99s but ace on the river ends it

Wouldve had a about 60k which was def workable with my table draw to a run at a seat but anyway

Onto the main event tomorrow
Good luck today Juddy. Hopefully you win a flip.

Have 22k on dinner break on a table that's getting tougher with a couple of sickos on it

Very boring story so far, very card dead so just getting some bluffs through to maintain and having to fold etc

History on this guy?

My main event dream is over

A lot like my main event last year, was extremely card dead all day to the point where it was hard to enjoy

Grinded for 10 hours before squeezing A6 and running into AQ which was the absolute nuts of this guys flatting ranges and even then I was surprised but anyway, on to the next one

Last edited:
Noticed Shane Warne had an epic meltdown last night after I went to bed... thought he was gonna make into day 2 for sure.

from what I understand of Warnie (never played with him) hes a massive spewer so a 100bb stack for him in a tourny is nearly always on the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looked on his twitter reckons he got cf'd 3 times and then ran his AK into AA, but doesn't say how the hand ran out.

looked on his twitter reckons he got cf'd 3 times and then ran his AK into AA, but doesn't say how the hand ran out.

hes misreported before, I remember he tweeted a hand where he got busted with a pocket pair against some other random hand and someone at the table told me how it played out and he just spewed it off calling down or some s**t

it wouldnt surprise me if hes just calling off on counterfeit rivers out of tilt knowing hes behind etc

Peter Aristidou won the Terminator event.

If you have ever been in the Crown Poker room, you would have seen him. Actually a really nice guy.

I got there to see the final hand (about 5:30am). He also won $6k in bounties, so $32k in total.

About time he won a ring, he was very relieved.

Poker News is reporting that the official number of runners in the ME is 668, which eclipses the last two years (629 & 659). Although, that's well short of the 780 they got in '08.

The old 'chip and a chair' strikes again.

The Comeback Kid
Posted < 1 min. donpeters • Level 8: 400-800, 100 ante

A player known as "madmaxy888" online returned to Day 2 action with just 300 chips. That's right, we didn't forget a zero or two, he had only three antes after losing a coin flip on the last hand of his Day 1.

On the first hand of Day 2, he was in the big blind with
9x.gif
2x.gif
off suit and tripled up when the board ran out
9x.gif
5x.gif
5x.gif
4x.gif
4x.gif
and the two other players checked it down. Then on the next hand from the small blind, "madmaxy888" doubled with the
ac.gif
3c.gif
versus an opponent's
ax.gif
kx.gif
off suit by making a flush.

Then, he found another double with pocket queens against an opponent's
10s.gif
3s.gif
and has 13,000 in chips at the first break.

Prize Pool
Posted 1 minute ago SantanaBandana • Level 9: 500-1,000, 100 ante

The prize pool for the 2014 Aussie Millions Main Event has just been announced. The 668 entrants generated a total prize pool of AUD$6,680,000, and the top 72 players will earn a minimum of AUD$15,000. The winner will walk away with AUD$1.6 million.

Here are the final table payouts:
1 $1,600,000
2 $1,000,000
3 $650,000
4 $450,000
5 $335,000
6 $250,000
7 $170,000
8 $130,000

So there's a Terminator event and a Bounty event; what's the difference?
Terminator usually means everyone has a bounty on their head, thus more money is taken from the prizepool.

Bounty usually means one player per table has a bounty on their head, thus less money is taken from the prizepool.

I'm always amused by women stuffing their phones down their tops

Interesting Penalty on Table 32
Posted 3 minutes ago SantanaBandana • Level 10: 600-1,200, 200 ante

RANDY LEW
@nanonoko
A girl at my table was in a hand and got a 5 minute penalty for touching her phone and lighting it up with her breast lol , btw I have 90kFebruary 04, 2014

Cosma protested the penalty, highlighting the ridiculousness of the act, but ultimately had to sit out for five minutes.

my mate was sitting on just under 150k at the 2nd break, looking ok atm. still a long way to go though.

Sucked out on Barry in stud

He barrels with an ace up I call him down with an 8 up with A8 in the hole catch an ace on 5th for two pair and win

Not sure of the equities in it but felt shameful afterwards lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back