2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 7 @ Balaklava

Remove this Banner Ad

Early for Palmer and DJB is good but still appears immature for an afl gig, unless you are prepared to see Pittard type development.

Nah would be happy to wait, im starting to think that palmer could be a longer term replacement for gus when he does finish up

Extremely dissapointed weve kicked 19 goals so far and shaw and butcher havent scored 1

Arch BOG by a mile for mine. Summerton/Moore/Stewart/Young/Gray have all had more of the ball, but everything Ah Chee does just smacks of added class that those guys don't have. There's no worry about him going in the 'too good for SANFL, not good enough for AFL' basket. His skills are AFL standard.

Arch BOG by a mile for mine. Summerton/Moore/Stewart/Young/Gray have all had more of the ball, but everything Ah Chee does just smacks of added class that those guys don't have. There's no worry about him going in the 'too good for SANFL, not good enough for AFL' basket. His skills are AFL standard.

His kicking aswell? Not trolling or anything but i cant watch the game and that was his main knock in his younger days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah would be happy to wait, im starting to think that palmer could be a longer term replacement for gus when he does finish up

Extremely dissapointed weve kicked 19 goals so far and shaw and butcher havent scored 1

Good and bad. Shaw has ability but reminds me of D Stewart's endeavour and Butcher ... I'm convinced he worries about his kicking through every match. Both have ability but there issues appear to be their hindrances.

Well done boys, great second half effort.

Those that do not follow the Magpies successes need to understand that this team has a lot of talent and so the best measure of the club's development is winning games. It is not like we have a poor list and only have a handful of players to monitor for afl call-ups. The way it should be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back