Culture of failure Saints at the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey shadow op who do u really barrack for? huh

You know I barrack for the Blues. ;)

He appears deluded, stupid & incompetent enough to be a Blues flog.

No doubt thinks that Carltank did not cheat in 1995. Denies that Carlolton has been a worse failure in Richmond in the 21st century. Thinks their present team of mushy spuds will win them another flag. Does not believe that Pratt was a criminal. Likely still pines for his first love Fev.

Good we need some fresh meat, the present Carlcheat flogs have gotten so used to being pawned by us that they do not even put up a good fight anymore. Like their team really.

Has to be between Melbourne and St.Kilda currently.

St.Kilda over the Dogs because St.Kilda has such an impressive number of Spoons, but at least they have their recent finals appearances to hang their hat on, plus a moral premiership.

Melbourne, while they have many premierships in the past, and a GF appearance in 2000, have not done anythign really of note in as long as Richmond or longer.

Not to mention, that Melbourne have been tanking for many years for what actually appears to be nothing, which is pretty bad.

Gonna have to go Melbourne.

Carlton paid the price I guess you guys have no new material then. :eek:

Paid the price? So you admit your present shitness has nothing to do with your just punishment? :cool:

After all that tanking & selling you’re best young KPP for a mercenary eye gouger. What do you have to show for it?

One elimination finals win over a weaken Essenscum, who were still damaged from picking a Richmond failure as a coach.

We know what you are cooking; can smell the s**t from here.

We know you are coming, prematurely.

No passengers? Yea because the bus is broken down & they are waiting for Juddie to fix it.

By being one of an alleged 50,000 flogs you are not making a difference.

Cant understand how you pick Melbourne over Saints or you picking on spoons won?

I still recall arrogant Carltank flogs in the 1990's with their snot filled noses in the air declaring; "We have never come last & we never will, no wooden spoons for us".

How it that go you for now that you not allowed to cheat?

Numbers is not the point, once you are no longer a wooden spoon virgin then you are no longer a virgin.

Cant understand how you pick Melbourne over Saints or you picking on spoons won?

Melbourne got the nod because they couldn't even tank properly.

They've been tanking for a few years now and were due to come up, yet they'll more than likely finish bottom 4 again this year.

That's some pretty hardcore failure right there.

Even Richmond have most likely gone past them. Carlton are showing something for their tanking, Collingwood won a flag from theirs (with Pendlebury winning the Norm Smith no less, and Thomas being the best player of the two Grand Finals combined).

So Melbourne remaining bottom 4 despite tanking for many years is as big a failure as you can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sums up your posting from what I've seen.

lansinoh%20nipple%20cream.jpg

many other uses too - go try some :)

Saints fans do you think you will win your second flag in your lifetimes? Lol

Poorly phrased question lacking parameters. You are addressing a group of which I am one. I could be an aging, terminally ill person given 2 weeks to live by my doctor. In which case, no. Or I could be an internet savvy, intellectually gifted 2 year old with a life expectancy of 75 years or more. In which case, on pure probabilities alone, yes.

You need to think a little harder, tax your tiny mind a little more, when posting your feeble little troll attempts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back